DSM shop?

Tindall2006

Guest Removed

call brady up at PPC. he can work most tuning programs, when provided all info on the system and what not.

you can also get ahold of dyno brian(dynotunemotorsports) he should/might be able help you out aswell

We just did a link tune yesterday morning :)

If you would like to provide me with some details, I can get you a good quote on tuning, and we should be able to get you in with in a week.

Pm me or give me a call at the shop 614-444-5884

We have plenty of experience with your car, and I would be glad to provide you many examples. With DSM's it is important to know the history and know all about the products you use in your build to maximize tuning potential and total power output.

Regards

-Brandon

hey, nice to hear from the couple of dsm guy's around here. Hope ya'll are doing good.

There is only one other dsm guy around here, I haven't met him yet but he runs low 10's apprently. Alot of people see me in my car and make a bee line, it's sweet.

When I am taking here, I mean dow n in Corpus Christi, Texas. I moved down hear a year ago to go to school, but unfortionally the car scene is nothing like it was in columbus.

My spring break looks like a freaking girls gone wild video, it rocks.

When I am taking here, I mean dow n in Corpus Christi, Texas. I moved down hear a year ago to go to school, but unfortionally the car scene is nothing like it was in columbus.

Take the good with the bad. ;)

Why not ask around on some local forums down there?

Guest Removed

umm this is a columbus forum...not texas..

ask in texas..

I am looking for someone who can give me a good tune on my talon with DSM LINK. I am wanting to start cranking up the boost and cannot find a good shop that can do it. Busher and Shep do not do dsm link or tuning.

Feel free to call us anytime today 740-965-1728, Or stop in so i can show you around our new place. We have done NUMEROUS dsm link tunes, and we will pull the most power out of it And still be conservitive. Not to mention Our dynapack Is perfect since its a load bearing dyno, We can dial in all partial throttle, under load right there on the dyno. I can also show you a book of our tunes and what not. Let me know what your working with and ill Give you a price I dont think will be beat.

Thanks!!