Chastity belts

V8 Beast

Why dont we use them more? I know its a random thought but with the way kids are having sex at a young age why not lock it up? In the end your daughter may be good at bj's and hand jobs but she wont have any kids running around :lol:

Why dont we use them more? I know its a random thought but with the way kids are having sex at a young age why not lock it up? In the end your daughter may be good at bj's and hand jobs but she wont have any kids running around :lol:

then I wouldn't have anything productive to do anymore

I'm starting a new line of stylish high tech chastity belts. They will be made in decorative colors and be thin enough to not be detected under the clothes. They will come with a gps locator and you will receive a text to your phone if it is tampered with or removed. Its also the perfect gift to give your husband that doesnt trust you. Put it on and show him you're faithful and not screwing his cousin. For only $500 plus a monthly fee you can have the piece of mind your paranoid ass needs :lol: