E85 Vs 93 Octane on a 2.0 WRX

thorne

http://www.40roll.com/wrx1/335whp.jpg

I finally got on the rollers. The e85 vs 93 at similar boost impressed the hell out of me. I want to thank ITPEric for giving me some feedback and IPS for donating the dyno time to see how subarus took to e85. I'm happy to say quite well.

If you notice the afr was being adjusted quite a bit. I need to sit down with TY again and scale the MAF some more. I left some power on the table I'm pretty sure but can you really complain when your 2.0 makes 330wtq?

I know allot of people have asked or had a intrest in E85. After running it I will say its definitely worth it.

I picked up 37hp and over 48ftlbs at the wheels. It's like having a bigger turbo with out the lag.

Yes you do. Did you guys get your car done tonight too?

ITPEric umm Applied Tuning Solutions here in columbus good guy.

Eric was just hookin me up with a few pointers ;)

With E85 Lean was not MEAN. Rich was power. Kinda wierd

no dont tell everyone about the awsomeness of e85 we need to keep it cheap to buy. i love 2.00 a gal race gas.

No joke. It's fucking amazing. I'm making more tq then most STi's with stage 2. I'm only a little later on my spool. I'm making way more hp then stage 2 sti's.

E85 = Virtual displacement hahahaha

(I say this because your showing 33% more mass in over 93)

no dont tell everyone about the awsomeness of e85 we need to keep it cheap to buy. i love 2.00 a gal race gas.

+1. Although, maybe if more people start using it I wont be as limited to where I can get it. E85 is fuel for the gods

No bigger turbo on this 2.0. No reason I don't want more turbo lag.

But the 2.5 should get a 20g I'm thinking I just don't know yet

Time to finish the 2.0 up as a weekend rally car and buy another wrx with the 2.5. ;)

I loved the ride. Maybe a bigger turbo on a 2.0 would not be so bad with my short gears. Nothing insane. I dunno I have a secksypowerband.. I think unless i pop this turbo before next year I'm waiting for the 2.5