Gearhead

THE STING

Written by Gearhead...

i might just. and i bet just like the last time we was standing face to face, you wont have shit to say, cause we are both nice guys. and even at the track the last time, your boy didnt want to race anything there, claiming nothing there was a street car, and i dont remember that gremlin driving to the track.

rob is your shit even done? or you on here nut swinging your boys shit again?

Last time we were face to face i did not know who or what you look like and you did not introduce yourself as your screen name from the sites....i know we were the only AMC guys there so you could of took a wild stab by guessing it was the AMC Boyz and told me who you were....your right i am a nice guy who likes to race cars and see who got the baddest car.....

Also at the ODRA race we had the guy running (his name slips my mine) it announce we would run for money after a true street drive of only 20 miles and no one stepped up...not only that but it was being talked about on the ODRA site before the event so everyone new we were there to run for money...

we have three cars running including mine and I'm 1-0 so far for this year...waiting for the Akron boys to get more of their cars done and tuned in so i can add to my win column. :D

I thought the oven was suppose to be hot....let me in and turn that beeootch up to 500 degrees..

• Upvote 2