AKRON THIS WEEKEND in AK- $5000 race w/ Evo douche

coltboostin

im not becoming a member just to read this. Someone copy and paste the juicy shit.

Whats this kid racing anyway?

theres nothign really juicy its 41 pages of thsi kids bull

Jp, I am thinking about coming up with Erik. I got some shit I gotta do till about 7pm tonight. I might load the R1 up and bring it up there as well. I will hit you up and fill you in if we end up coming.

you lucky bastard i havent had the turd out racin in a while., ill drag that r1 up an down the track....aN BY DRAGGIN it i mean itll stay in your truck an ill race your truck with my bike.... annnnnnn i fail

built ams evo 9. no trip to akron is worthless cuz they have a great scene.

TRUTH!

Jp, I am thinking about coming up with Erik. I got some shit I gotta do till about 7pm tonight. I might load the R1 up and bring it up there as well. I will hit you up and fill you in if we end up coming.

You still got that thing?! Hit me up!

Clifs of tonight.... Evo boy shows 636 brings money Evo boy brings no cash probably about an hours worth of negotiating/arguing goes on about racing. End result they race 2 times ( just for fun) Evo boy misses 2nd and bike wins. Second race evo wins but 636 says he let out because another guy on a bike was racing next to him in the same lane. Entertaining night none the less. JP made my night with the sign he wore. I'm sure hell fill you guys in on all the little details as I was just hanging out listening in at random.

Clifs of tonight.... Evo boy shows 636 brings money Evo boy brings no cash probably about an hours worth of negotiating/arguing goes on about racing. End result they race 2 times ( just for fun) Evo boy misses 2nd and bike wins. Second race evo wins but 636 says he let out because another guy on a bike was racing next to him in the same lane. Entertaining night none the less. JP made my night with the sign he wore. I'm sure hell fill you guys in on all the little details as I was just hanging out listening in at random.

Who didnt know that. Another kid funded by mom and dad racing shows up with no cash to race with. :rolleyes:

Who didnt know that. Another kid funded by mom and dad racing shows up with no cash to race with. :rolleyes:

RIGHT?!

And If he did, he would have lost it. The kids a fucking tool, his high school band of brothers a all fucking tools.

There were more Faggots there than Elton John holding a gay parade.

I just wanted to do a quick recap here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMS built evo9 View Post

haha calling my bluff bullshit im calling his!!

Quote:

Quote:

see u sunday brig ur money or back out like a bitch.

Quote:

bring the money

Quote:

No check cash only. Like we talked about.

I'll bring my marker to see if it's real bc u prob bring some fake money.

Quote:

Don't back out bring the money and we will see.

Quote:

U won't bring 1k and iknow for a fact u won't bring 5k..

Quote:

i will have the money, he wont thats the bottom line.

and just in case you missed that last quote

Quote:

i will have the money, he wont thats the bottom line.

Then

Quote:

No I didn't bring the money

Thats about it.

any videos?

Some, but nothing really worth posting. There was no incar in the evo and the cars taping werent really fast enough to keep up do to having to go around a bunch of slow cars. By the time they did the guys racing were long gone.

I did all that work finding those quotes and making that post, and you dont give me any quote credit... thats plagerism!

It was all you homie!

If the forum was not fucked-I'd just quote you, but when you quote YOUR post, you lose the posts YOU quoted. It just ends up being your writing only. :(