Stolen Camaro, Cleveland area...

KillJoy

This is from the Maruder Forum:

Stolen Camaro, Cleveland area...

I know nobody probably cares, but one of the folks from clevelandracing.com just had his Camaro stolen a couple days ago. He put some decent work into it and ya know, I probably would be bummed if some piece of crap stole MY piece of crap!

Anyway...

It was stolen from W.140th/Detroit area, and has been spotted a few times since then by clevelandracing.com members who live out west. I know mpearce might come across this and maybe some of the folks who work near downtown might see it.

'92 Camaro...

Black with dual red stripes down the middle.

Last seen with plate EVA1866.

Before the theft...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/l_365a03cac3da4438b4f2282f2f3f6213.jpg

After the theft, taken a couple days ago by someone who saw the car but couldn't confirm the registration and therefore didn't want to send the cops on a wild goose chase...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x281/500hpSTi/camaro2.jpg

I know it's a Camaro, but if ya see it, do the right thing! http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif

Then the Camaro guys will have to say "those Marauder guys are nice."

Edited by KillJoy

What the hell? Even if I would have seen a car "like" it, I would have called the cops. I would have called the cops even if I couldn't have confirmed the registration. Better to be safe than sorry. The people who saw it after it was stolen, should go to hell for not reporting it. That is pretty fucked up. I'm not out much, but will keep an eye out for it.

cliffs I don't have an account there

"cars parked, the only damage is some new scuffs in the paint and the hood latch needs replaced(it did anyways) and they ripped out the already sagging headliner, past that they vacuumed the car out, cleaned out my delivery receipt trash in the glovebox, left me some lovely durex condoms, flavored i might add, cleaned up some wiring i hadn't gotten around to yet, they FIXED my hatch motor (used to not work now it's perfect), they washed it(crappy job, that's where the new scuffs be from) they added some interesting decorations, namely a plush duck that was hanging from my mirror, i nopw have a valid handicapped sticker as well. oh and a pound of sugar and some un opened chips(frito lay).

there's more too, but i'll go over that after i get off the phone to press charges.

cars running great, all my tools were inside where i left them, they actually straightened up my box and put all the wrenches in the right spot.

i told you i had a feeling ben, mexican santa clause."

+1 you can break into a third gen with a coathanger

Forget the coathanger. The driver and passenger windows can be pulled out a long way. Enough to get an arm in there an just unlock the door. Bust the steering column and its a done deal.

A good screwdriver and about a minute and you got a cruiser for the night...