WTB: Black Boot cover for 89 Mustang convertible

Mark1647545493

ive been looking for a used one since i bought my 89 in black with no luck. im just going to end up buying a new one after this whole motor build which turned into a whole front end hacking is over with.

BTW we have been trying to figure out the mileage on the 86 we got from you back in 04. you have any clue? car fax showed it being 238,xxx last time it was checked back in 98. lol if that true it runs pretty good for having that many miles.

LMR sells them. reasonable price too.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=AAH-8389TB-BLK%201&comp=LRS

I might just have to go the LMR route.

I've never really trusted the carfax thing. I really don't remember the exact millage, but was thinking it was about 100K miles less than the 238K your carfax is saying. That interior is in way too good of condition to have that many miles on it. I'll look to see if I got any paperwork on the car.

I'll PM ya later on today..

I might just have to go the LMR route.

I've never really trusted the carfax thing. I really don't remember the exact millage, but was thinking it was about 100K miles less than the 238K your carfax is saying. That interior is in way too good of condition to have that many miles on it. I'll look to see if I got any paperwork on the car.

I'll PM ya later on today..

thanks man. yeah the interior is good. minus the tear stating on the drivers seat.