R.I.P. Phils Camaro

Guest Removed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
im gonna not drink anything for an entire day and get real dehydrated so my piss smells really bad, then im pissing all over his drivers seat

Guest tbutera2112
I am going to guess no, the projects are pretty long term there at GeardheadZ from what I have heard.

rather have him take a year to do my car and do it right, than to slap it together and send it home to me

from all the plans he has for my car, its going to be immaculate when its done

aside from my messed up decklid paint...fucking pieces of shit who go in his shop and touch my car will all die

rather have him take a year to do my car and do it right, than to slap it together and send it home to me

from all the plans he has for my car, its going to be immaculate when its done

aside from my messed up decklid paint...fucking pieces of shit who go in his shop and touch my car will all die

Sounds like you haven't found the penis imprint, yet... :whistle:

Guest tbutera2112
Sounds like you haven't found the penis imprint, yet... :whistle:

they wrote pedophile and drew a bear face, into my paint that was literally 2-3 weeks old

they wrote pedophile and drew a bear face, into my paint that was literally 2-3 weeks old

Oh shit, that's right. I remember seeing that when Norma (Littleguy) and I were there for a bit. That would've pissed me off, too.

Guest tbutera2112
Is the paint rally that fucked up as you are making it sound

i dont know...havent wiped the dust away yet because i dont want to know

doesnt really matter...im just bitching to bitch

todd will be detailing my entire car as soon as the swap is done, so it will get fixed anyways lol

seriously? If that was fresh paint, yes the clear 'may' have some slight scratches in it, and that is a BIG 'maybe', if it was just normal 'dust'.

AND even if it is stractched, a quick and light buffing using even speed polish would remove it....

but yea, i would be ticked if some stranger was writing on my car... now if it was someone I knew, such as a friend, I would just laugh it off and blow the dust off with the air hose.... and then plot my payback. I certainly wouldnt cry like a baby and say my paint was ruined...because that is just silly.

i dont know...havent wiped the dust away yet because i dont want to know

doesnt really matter...im just bitching to bitch

todd will be detailing my entire car as soon as the swap is done, so it will get fixed anyways lol

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5494/fester.jpg

Guest Removed

his car was really dusty...when the tow truck dropped it off, if was really dirty..

hell we are still scrapping clear coat off the windows, with dust on top of it

his car was really dusty...when the tow truck dropped it off, if was really dirty..

hell we are still scrapping clear coat off the windows, with dust on top of it

Speaking of that, I've got some overspray on my windows that I'd like to get off, just on the leading edge of the front side windows. Is a razor blade and lots of time the best method?

Guest tbutera2112

yea lol i really dont care about the trunk since its getting detailed anyways....im just fucking aroubd with phil

my glass on the otherhand, im not fucking happy about....mysteriously it got covered in clearcoat? oversprayed my entire roof, rear, and side windows.....razor blade time for a few hours

Guest Removed
I am going to guess no, the projects are pretty long term there at GeardheadZ from what I have heard.

and? i am only one man! and when one brings me a motor, that needs repaired when it goes in, and a trans that needs rebuild, and modded, and swapped etc...

plus i fixxed all the fucking fail that was already built into the damn car.

you wave your magic wand on it. hell phil even came over to help, only to make more work for me. somehow if him putting his own drive shaft in, i had to replace the brand new seal that was in the tail shaft, and tighten the drive shaft bolts up that where left loose :rolleyes:.

glad i double check everything.twice.

now, keep running your cock sucker about shit you have no idea about. before i start tossing more IED at you :gtfo:

Guest Removed
Speaking of that, I've got some overspray on my windows that I'd like to get off, just on the leading edge of the front side windows. Is a razor blade and lots of time the best method?

so far, that what we have been doing...had to do it on cams too