R.I.P. Phils Camaro

Guest Removed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt it... why is it not coming now? couldnt keep hte POS running?

good try the caars runnign amazzzzzzing right now. having brake issues. after cehcking it out the rotors an pads need changed bad (60kmiles on them). an i leave for vacation in 9 days an i dont have the $ to fix them till after i come back.

you phil and brandon will all die since i now have 3 suspects

hmmm i sense you are only picking the black folk as suspects. heres a wizzy note, how many black people came to robs gathering the nite your car was drawn on? id prolly say 0. god your ignorance kills me:gtfo:

i wasnt there that night...fail

well maybe you should blame rob, since the car was in his possesion at the time. he was responsible for the vechicle and if it gets destroyed in his possesion then its his fault.

but i forgot, you worship the ground he walks on, hes your buddah, you would commit a terrorist act for his approvel. wen you sex your gf you think of rob, wen u go to work, you think, i wonder what rob is wearing rite now, you dont go to the shop to see how the progress is going, you go to get your daily fill of eye candy while looking at rob covered in greese and oil and all you can think of is how easy it would be to wrestle him to the ground and do work.

god your a faggot

Guest Removed

but i forgot, i worship the ground he walks on, hes my buddah, i would commit a terrorist act for his approvel. wen i sex my bf you think of rob, wen i go to work, i think, i wonder what rob is wearing rite now, i dont go to the shop to see how the progress is going, i go to get your daily fill of eye candy while looking at rob covered in greese and oil and all i can think of is how easy it would be to wrestle him to the ground and do work.

god i'm a faggot

fixxed...

now i really know how you think:gtfo:

anyone that can come up with that shit...is gay as fuck.