WTB Fox 5.0 fuel lines

Stimmel1647545512

call them they make them in mild or stainless

or just make them

I know I got all my break lines from them they told me if I have the hard line they can make me a new one but I dont know if they can make the fuel line flare like it says online i dunno ill call tomorrow

My dad owns right stuff, Im going to take the fuel lines off my car so they can send the end to get the tooling made. If you have the fuel line off and leave them up there for a few weeks, let me know and Ill use your line to get the tooling made and get you hooked up

I dont know when Ill get around to taking mine off but we just need a sample so we can send the end to get the tooling made

My dad owns right stuff, Im going to take the fuel lines off my car so they can send the end to get the tooling made. If you have the fuel line off and leave them up there for a few weeks, let me know and Ill use your line to get the tooling made and get you hooked up

I dont know when Ill get around to taking mine off but we just need a sample so we can send the end to get the tooling made

Chad, I was about to call you about this I just pulled the complete fuel lines off ryans 89 lx 5.0 the fuel lines are rather big wouldnt fit in my 06 cherokee without bending them all around I might pull my motor tomorrow so might not need to install these right away you are more than welcome to borrow them to get the tooling for the business. or I can take my leaking ones off with care and you can have them.