WTB LS1 coils ???

BigZach

well i have decided to say goodbye to having future opti-spark problems and i am going to do the LT1 conversion to LS1 coil packs..so if anyone has upgraded and has there stockers i am interested in them...thanks

not yet... im still trying to figure out if i wanna do a front mount or rear mount turbo setup if i decide to do the rear mount im going to do the headers soon...why you get the hook up on those too ????

Get out the VISA and start ordering some parts then. LOL

you and steve are both a bad influence....let me make sure my DR is going to let me go back to work soon and we might be able to make this happen. I need to get ahold of Mike (Kent) and see what he thinks about the setup. i know his has been a hell of a project

you and steve are both a bad influence....let me make sure my DR is going to let me go back to work soon and we might be able to make this happen. I need to get ahold of Mike (Kent) and see what he thinks about the setup. i know his has been a hell of a project

I think we should do a 427 LSX swap and get a turbo the same size off of that Purple S10.

I think we should do a 427 LSX swap and get a turbo the same size off of that Purple S10.

I think i wanna do a lt1 and be differant... dont get me wrong when this motor goes its going to get a LSX but i wanna get a couple summers out of this old turd. plus my visa has a limit... but donations from Dynotune Motorsports will be accepted

I think i wanna do a lt1 and be differant... dont get me wrong when this motor goes its going to get a LSX but i wanna get a couple summers out of this old turd. plus my visa has a limit... but donations from Dynotune Motorsports will be accepted

Sorry. But I am working on taking donations for a stripper pole at this time. :)

Guest Removed

i'd like to do a rear mount with its own self contained oiling system, with cooler...there would be room for it in a f body, flatting the rear floor, and fuel cell type shit.

damn it the ideas again.