Noob..Dyt/Cin area

ullBsorry1647545533

So some of you might know we from the Sat meet everyone had in Cincy....came over to check this site out and see what everyone has to offer on this board.

Ive owned/currently own

03 350Z...just little things...Nismo Cold Air, Nismo Exhaust and some Racing Hart 18x10.5, 18x9 rims

92 Civic Hatch, built, sleeved h22 for boost...never got boost. Sold it.

92 Civic hatch bottem end built b16 with boost....sold that

Own currently

92 4 door Teg...bone stock

03 GSXR750...few mods....nothin yet till winter. Have a 04 1k motor and all acc for the swap to the 750 frame along with its gonna be lowered and stretched some.

Thats bout all. Have a 2.5 month old daughter at home so Im done with cars for awhile.

:cool:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So some of you might know we from the Sat meet everyone had in Cincy....came over to check this site out and see what everyone has to offer on this board.

Ive owned/currently own

03 350Z...just little things...Nismo Cold Air, Nismo Exhaust and some Racing Hart 18x10.5, 18x9 rims

92 Civic Hatch, built, sleeved h22 for boost...never got boost. Sold it.

92 Civic hatch bottem end built b16 with boost....sold that

Own currently

92 4 door Teg...bone stock

03 GSXR750...few mods....nothin yet till winter. Have a 04 1k motor and all acc for the swap to the 750 frame along with its gonna be lowered and stretched some.

Thats bout all. Have a 2.5 month old daughter at home so Im done with cars for awhile.

:cool:

wow mabey after this you wont throw such a fit an act like a puss an actually do a dig race.... roll racing bikes ha......

an dont give the excuse wa wa wa i didnt have a strap im not lowered blah blah 1 you knew we were brining bikes down 2 i even offered my lowering strap to you an the guy on the zx10.... tisk tisk...

wow mabey after this you wont throw such a fit an act like a puss an actually do a dig race.... roll racing bikes ha......

an dont give the excuse wa wa wa i didnt have a strap im not lowered blah blah 1 you knew we were brining bikes down 2 i even offered my lowering strap to you an the guy on the zx10.... tisk tisk...

ZX10 aint my bike to race and that was his decision. I wouldnt run the Busa from a dig even if MY bike was lowered, stretched and strapped. 1300 > 750...plus Im sure I prob got 50+/- lbs on the Mr. Clean dude. Come next year...sure, I'll dig whatever and whoever b/c Ill be set up to do a dig. Not too concerned bout it right now.

And act liked a puss? More like not bein stupid and sayin "oh ok...Ill run for $100." If I thought in my mind I would of had a shot then....we would of done it.

Local EVO and I got a run in in a legal area that night. Most peeps down here are for rolls. Middletown is bout the only spot that they prefer digs.

Middletown has a bunch of backwood hillbilly and 4 wheeler action too.

92 Hatch with the b16 and boost

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/12.jpg

92 hatch with the built and sleeved h22

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/hatch.jpg

Bike...rear tail is now the dark blue and it has a 05 1k header and 05 m4 slip on.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/bike.jpg

• Upvote 2

FWD, no wonder you prefer to roll race. ;)

I havent had problems with FWD. Red hatch now runs 11.50's with slicks of course. Everyone round here does rolls so you gotta work with what you are delt.

Edit

No pics of the Z cuz I owned that in 04...and the Teg isnt really worthy of pics seein how its just my DD and bone stock with a sweet car seat in the back.

So you come here to join. After you try and burn a good bridge on css? really but im not gonna hate too much your intro is decent but ill be WACTHING YOU! :D

Burn a good bridge? :confused:

My mouth wonders on CSS...thats why my intro thread was like 70+ pages when I first joined. Lol...plus the Mr. Clean guy got under everyones skin so ya know.....

BUT I do backup what I speak...whether its runnin somethin or showin up somewhere or whatever.

I drove like 1.5 hours to run a MR2 b/c he said he would rape my h22 hatch....I ran him twice in a matter or 5 min then turned around and went home.

• Upvote 1

Burn a good bridge? :confused:

My mouth wonders on CSS...thats why my intro thread was like 70+ pages when I first joined. Lol...plus the Mr. Clean guy got under everyones skin so ya know.....

BUT I do backup what I speak...whether its runnin somethin or showin up somewhere or whatever.

I drove like 1.5 hours to run a MR2 b/c he said he would rape my h22 hatch....I ran him twice in a matter or 5 min then turned around and went home.

that did sound off idk what i was saying.

But it sure does seem to wonder :lol: It was a heated debate but some stuff wasnt needed to be said. And some people didnt get what was being said so as long as the past is the past. And a heads up you better have thick skin and not get all butthurt or your stay will be uncomfortable

Most would use family as a reason to be done with bikes not cars???

Always loved bikes more than cars plus I get better MPG (if I'm not gunnin it), can make them faster for cheaper and etc...I planned on k20'n the teg but not I'm leanin towards leavin it as my DD and doin a 2J/240 swap....in the future of course.

Nothin really. Buddy was the one taken the pics and he wanted me to set the car up like that. I was just there for him to shoot cars. Ill throw some more pics up when I'm not on my phone.

Gotcha oh and we have a multi quote thing so your not like this one guy that tried to reply to everyone 1 post at a time :lol:

lol i hate it sometimes on my BB. CSS is the worse i keep gettin all these damn emails even i after i hit dont subcribe :mad:

Lol yeah. I've never gotten any emails from CSS. Think I just made it to where I don't get any emails period. CSS WOULD be bad as mush as people post on threads.