WTB DD

jerrodh

Depending on if my buddy pays me back i got anywhere between $500-$900 during the next few weeks, an Aspire One zg5 Netbook, and a PC setup with alot of PC games I've had for sale previously for $150. I got all this to offer/trade maybe more.

Just looking for anything that can be some reliable transportation. Would prefer an import/smaller car for gas milage but again will consider most anything. Don't need a junker that needs fixed up right away either. From my standpoint Honda, Toyota, Nissan, or Small truck (Ranger, S10, Etc.)

If anyone got's something similar or know someone who does that be willing to work something out I'd appreciate it. Also rumaging through craigslist so we're see what I can come up with. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Really needs to be auto its for the girlfriend.

It's his employee who is selling it. His employee bought my mom's Blazer and asked if he could sit the Cavalier out along the road to sell it. When I was there Saturday, it had $9xx something on the window.

I don't know if he'd take less or not. I am waiting for a text back with year, mileage, etc.