Can anyone here pour a concrete shower pan/floor

TurboRust

we've redone the whole bathroom and I've been waiting on someone to do this for well over a couple months and its holding us back very badly. I need a shower pan poured 27"x54" the drain is already laid in the concrete floor. I'm not rich but can pay someone that knows what they're doing. pm me a price or if you wanna come look at it.

Honestly since it is a shower pan and it is inside you can do it yourself with bags of quikcrete. Even though I hate the stuff it is good for small things like that you are needing done. I am assuming you want this for the support and underneath the shower that is to be installed. Quikcrete will work perfect for this and it is cheap. 3$ a bag. I used mortar before for a shower in my parents house which we built 15 yrs ago and it is still fine. Just make sure you get it level and it will work fine and save you some cash.

Honestly since it is a shower pan and it is inside you can do it yourself with bags of quikcrete. Even though I hate the stuff it is good for small things like that you are needing done. I am assuming you want this for the support and underneath the shower that is to be installed. Quikcrete will work perfect for this and it is cheap. 3$ a bag. I used mortar before for a shower in my parents house which we built 15 yrs ago and it is still fine. Just make sure you get it level and it will work fine and save you some cash.

quickcrete was the plan, but we plan on tiling it and I was afraid of getting the grade too steep or not steep enough. I have someone coming to look at it this weekend I'll let you guys know how it turns out

quickcrete was the plan, but we plan on tiling it and I was afraid of getting the grade too steep or not steep enough. I have someone coming to look at it this weekend I'll let you guys know how it turns out

Quikcrete will work fine, I can come look at it to if you need me to. Honestly it sounds like a small job that you can handle. If you make the quikcrete wet enough it will give you time to level it accordingly. Let me know if you need any assistance.