Friday Night 8/7 Anything?

wagner

There will be people cruising on 79 tonight. If you're planning on coming out for the Sonic meet tomorrow, I'd just wait and do that. If not, then it's always worth going to see what people have brought out. :)

I will be at a wedding/my one year wedding saturday so I am out for that, but in for Cars and Coffee

Good god what a fucking cluster! There were more rednecks there than at a monster truck rally!

Did not even get a chance to check out the nice cars due to traffic, no parking, cops, people doing burnouts and getting tickets, more white trash.

Were those CR guys in the f-body's getting tickets on Brice? There was a black camaro and a red TA both getting the business from johnny law

Heath was a madhouse as usual. I pulled in to the sight of a fat guy struggling to climb into the bed of a truck. Needless to say he had reached a serious level of inebriation.

It was fun tonight but I can't wait to see what the actual cruise tomorrow has in store. :)

Took the GN out to Heath last night for a cruise. Talk about insane...My first visit over there. Definitely a packed house, a good time though. Looked to be way better than Brice Rd. has been in the last few years...

Haven't been to brice road to cruise in years, it pretty much sucked then and i've heard it's worse now. Just a bunch of assholes out there.

On the other side people say heath is where it's at now, might check it out someday.