auto to manual conversion

Reed44

Guest Removed

on the stang, you need the pedal assm, and wiring harness for the trans and ecu. of course the trans, clutch etc..plus a cable and fire wall adjuster, quad and remember to lock tight the drive shaft bolts.

hardest part, knocking the hole out for the cable without fubaring the firewall..(hole makes it easy)

and if you are thinking of buying the black 95 on CL?

Guest Removed
its red has torque thrust wheels with a trick flow intake. I would send a link but im on my phone. does the harness for a automatic pcm plug right into a manual pcm?

no it should plug into the engine harness, on the driver side(if i remeber right)

but im sure you could use the auto trans stuff, with a different ecu tune, but dont quote me on that..been a while since i have done a auto/manual swap in a 94/95 car

I've done this swap on my current car, it's not that bad. You have to change the ecu, also you have to lock the saftey switch at the auto shifter if you don't change the column. FYI if you use a tranny from a fox 87-93 you have to use the matching bell and put a 3/4" spacer on the driveshaft and make the tranny mount offset. For some unknown reason, the 94-95 t-5's are 3/4 long in the bell/input shaft area. Hope this helps.