Nightly Hangout

Wes Stone

i'm busy saturday....there hasta be a group of people that have no life like i do. Back home (Lima) ppl hang out EVERY night its bad ass. I'd think with this big of a town it would happen somewhere.

Saturday night? We don't meet until 8pm.

I can try...the g/f will be in town

What sonic??

Sonic on Stelzer Road up by Easton. Come in the front entrance at Easton, go over the bridge, and make a left at the first right. Go a little ways down Stelzer and the Sonic is on the left.

Hell, bring the GF too! :)

Sonic on Stelzer Road up by Easton. Come in the front entrance at Easton, go over the bridge, and make a left at the first right. Go a little ways down Stelzer and the Sonic is on the left.

Hell, bring the GF too! :)

Eh, the g/f is graduating Sunday from Franklin so i'm not sure how that will work out...but i'll leave her with her girlfriends and hopefully show up for a bit. I need to make some friends down here so maybe i'm not so bored.

people have been known to just randomly show up at the shop and hang out

Where is this shop?? I'm up in Polaris. I was out driving around tonight and seen an M3 and a WRX and I made sure they heard the BOV but they wouldn't play then all of a sudden they get a light and race and i'm behind the M3 i was like WTF its a grand prix surely you wanna play haha guess not :)

Hey i've lived down here for almost 2 years now and almost ALWAYS go home (Lima) on the weekends bc i don't have any friends down here. I'm pretty quiet and don't get into the whole party scene so its difficult to make friends. Might be time for a "Man Date" haha (Quote from the movie I Love You Man).

Alex ur making me feel like a bigger noob than I am! lol