Nightly Hangout

Wes Stone

Where is this shop?? I'm up in Polaris. I was out driving around tonight and seen an M3 and a WRX and I made sure they heard the BOV but they wouldn't play then all of a sudden they get a light and race and i'm behind the M3 i was like WTF its a grand prix surely you wanna play haha guess not :)

That was Grant and I. The m3 was a vagina. I don't think we noticed a grand prix? :confused:

as am i

Me Tooooo

Well, wtf?! Pm me for my phone number. Once the gf goes to bed around 10pm, Im up for quite a few more hours bored as hell. I don't know how far away you guys live, but the offer's there. I'll be super bored this weekend since she'll be out of town from Thur to Monday. I need to do as much "guy Shit" (no homo :gay2:) as I can before she gets back.

Well, wtf?! Pm me for my phone number. Once the gf goes to bed around 10pm, Im up for quite a few more hours bored as hell. I don't know how far away you guys live, but the offer's there. I'll be super bored this weekend since she'll be out of town from Thur to Monday. I need to do as much "guy Shit" (no homo :gay2:) as I can before she gets back.

Let me guess...."It's On!!!!!!!"

Guest Removed
He means that people limp their busted cars there and then can't find a ride home or to food. :lol:

yes i have been known to feed most of cr, when they show. and random friday/saturday cookout hasnt happened in a while...

i might just be due for one.

then we may use the test track aswell :ninja:

Anyone in the area is welcome to come by the garage tonight if you want. I see 3 of you Delaware guys lurking around this thread :D

I've got a little vehicle cleaning to do, and there's a 50/50 chance that a motor is going to get pulled from a car tonight (not one of my cars).

PM me if you need directions.