call of duty

spaulsen

im trying to decide which call of duty i wanna buy. a few weeks ago some1 posted a thread that had the new game in it, but i cant find the thread. they changed the game, i think for online battle, where you got multiple point for kills and such. i looked on best buys web sit and there is 3 different games. if any1 knows, please post....

Guest Removed
no.....im at home with a sinis cold......shouldnt you be working instead of trolling around cr?

trolling cr is work for me....:p

im on 6 different forums selling parts and services...:gtfo:

Call of Duty 4 is more modern and has some awesome online play but with not having new maps recently I am getting burned out on it. Quite realistic and the weapons to my knowledge the machanics are quite true.

Call Of Duty World at War has just released the new Map pack 3 and it has by far THE best version of the Nazi Zombie mod. The multiplayer mods are nice but a lot of folks dont like the bolt action rifles nor the semi autos and the autos have hella kick.

Buy modern warfare, its better than World at War. I'm playing World at War now cause I've had modern warfare for about 2 years now and the maps are getting old.

Although, last time I was on Modern Warfare people figured out how to cheat by flying around all over the map, quite annoying. I know they are supposed to patch that but I don't know if that has happened yet.