IT/Networking/Field Service Eng (Cleveland)

mmrmnhrm

Field Service Tech/Network System Engineer in NE Ohio

We have an immediate opening for Network System Engineer/Field Service Tech who can grow with us.

Do you enjoy working in the field and have the knowledge to make good technical decisions independently?

If you feel you are quick on your feet, have proven diagnostic and troubleshooting skills have proven experience with network server software and hardware, and are a talented field Tech with the interpersonal finesse and communication skills to deal with a wide range of clientele, we want to hire you.

We are a privately held Network System Integrator, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and IT Solution Provider that has been in business 30 years. Our growth even in these hard times can reward someone who has “hands on” experience with Server 2003/2008, SBS, Exchange, Network Protocols, Firewalls, Switches, Routers and Line of Business applications.

Responsible for handling routine service work at all clients including but not limited to troubleshooting computer and network problems, installing all types and scope of software apps, maintaining and upgrading hardware, handling disaster recovery and other emergency situations, and working closely with end users to assess needs and provide solutions.

We will train where there are gaps in knowledge. Should have MCSE, Cisco, Comptia Certs or able to demonstrated technical knowledge. Please send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to dpittsenberger@vectortechnicalinc.com . This is a full time salaried position with hours varying as needed and additional hours required on occasion. Full benefits included.

No idea. I'm bringing over the postings I see through my LinkedIn connections that based on what I've seen people say they're looking for or good at, might be helpful to the crew. Guy's name to contact for this one is David Pittsenberger.