FS H&K 12 gauge

cavscout73

okay here is the low down on it

H&K / Fab Arms FP-6 tactical 12 gauge shotgun.

Built to last and designed to fit a variety of uses, the FABARM FP6 shotgun is a superior blend of form and function. With its Tribore™ chrome-lined barrel and heatshield plus the sandblasted anodized finish, the FABARM FP-6 has both style and durability. Some of the features of the FABARM FP-6 include:

• Free carrier Extended forearm Threaded outer barrel 3” chamber
  • Ergal 55 alloy receiver

Notes: The FP-6 is a tactical shotgun designed for police and military use. It is a fairly conventional pump-action shotgun with a few interesting wrinkles such as a ventilated barrel shroud, rifle-style sights, a MIL-STD-1913 rail, variable choke, and almost all-polymer construction.

this shotgun has had about 25 rounds through it since I bought it new. they are selling for about 700.00-900.00 if you can find them, I am looking for 550.00 or best offer. PM me for more info or with any questions or offers.

Edited by cavscout73

• 1 month later...
okay here is the low down on it

H&K / Fab Arms FP-6 tactical 12 gauge shotgun.

Built to last and designed to fit a variety of uses, the FABARM FP6 shotgun is a superior blend of form and function. With its Tribore™ chrome-lined barrel and heatshield plus the sandblasted anodized finish, the FABARM FP-6 has both style and durability. Some of the features of the FABARM FP-6 include:

• Free carrier Extended forearm Threaded outer barrel 3” chamber
  • Ergal 55 alloy receiver

Notes: The FP-6 is a tactical shotgun designed for police and military use. It is a fairly conventional pump-action shotgun with a few interesting wrinkles such as a ventilated barrel shroud, rifle-style sights, a MIL-STD-1913 rail, variable choke, and almost all-polymer construction.

this shotgun has had about 25 rounds through it since I bought it new. they are selling for about 700.00-900.00 if you can find them, I am looking for 550.00 or best offer. PM me for more info or with any questions or offers.

Why does your description say that it is a pump-action shotgun when the photo you have shows an autoloader.