99 Cobra w/ ON3Performance Turbo Kit

DTM Brian

Feels pretty good, drove it up and down the road at the shop quickly when I unloaded. Not used to having a tire on the back of the car that doesnt just melt off when you hit it. Felt good and pulls all the way to the top

Need to work out a few more things on my end with odds and ends. Ill be back next week to make some pulls to see what 500 will take(and hope that I dont need any kitty litter)

Thanks

do want! get me one for free brian ;) and ill be your personal body guard/accountant/secretary/financial advidor/sex slave.

You can take of Bob and Smuck for me.

On a more serious note:

Save your nickels and dimes so we can get one of these kits on your car this winter.

Guest Removed
I would imagine close to his other kits.

http://on3performance.com/

I have the 5.0l kit and everything fit great and the quality is outstanding.

no price on the dohc kits. and the kits that are on there, are not even close to the same price , even in the base model..

thats why kurt was asking..guess i should have asked when i was on the phone with chad yesterday

Guest Removed
1000rwhp or go home.

he's talking 500 wheel...im like i could do that n/a with just the motor...let alone you wanting twins on it..but then we could have it on a switch...

500hp daily....or 1000 hp monster :cool:

I dont have exact numbers at this point but the 4v setup Im shooting for the same as the 2v setup. I have a turbo brace being laser cut and a few other parts that finish the kit that are up in the air right now. You really need to run a bumpsteer kit and if I throw those in, instanly another $100 added to the kit. Just trying to see how I want it all throw together. I dont think many people have the b/s kit on the cars so its pretty necessary to include it I think since its required. With that being said and if its included, I would say $1875. Then I would just take $100 off if someone already had a bumpsteer kit. That would keep it within $50 of the 2v kit, I think thats pretty fair considering the number you can make and how moderate the boost level is. Does require aftermarket tubular kmember as Im sure most of you know though.

kurt is thinking aftermarket block and heads on a 5.0 pushrod base engine, and twins :grin2:

I would be up for doing a big single setup maybe later on in the fall, race oriented t6 setup maybe? Im doing a cast manifold setup like the old incon's, its a long term project but thats going to be next year before anything is out I would say, I have my hands full.

Guest Removed
I dont have exact numbers at this point but the 4v setup Im shooting for the same as the 2v setup. I have a turbo brace being laser cut and a few other parts that finish the kit that are up in the air right now. You really need to run a bumpsteer kit and if I throw those in, instanly another $100 added to the kit. Just trying to see how I want it all throw together. I dont think many people have the b/s kit on the cars so its pretty necessary to include it I think since its required. With that being said and if its included, I would say $1875. Then I would just take $100 off if someone already had a bumpsteer kit. That would keep it within $50 of the 2v kit, I think thats pretty fair considering the number you can make and how moderate the boost level is. Does require aftermarket tubular kmember as Im sure most of you know though.

true but on a 03-04 car, you can sell all the super charger setup, and still have to get a mach 1 intake setup.

For the most part I designed the setup to cover the 96-01 cars, not so much the 03/04 cars. If they swap the car back to n/a, I see no reason why there would be any issues using it though off the top of my head.

I have a guy next month that said I can have his 03 for 6 months and talking about doing a twin compound setup for th 03/04 cars. It just all depends on if that car comes though or what