99 Cobra w/ ON3Performance Turbo Kit

DTM Brian

Guest Removed
For the most part I designed the setup to cover the 96-01 cars, not so much the 03/04 cars. If they swap the car back to n/a, I see no reason why there would be any issues using it though off the top of my head.

I have a guy next month that said I can have his 03 for 6 months and talking about doing a twin compound setup for th 03/04 cars. It just all depends on if that car comes though or what

:cool:

but why compound them? i mean really? the heat exchanger can barely take the heaton as is, and you want you blow into it....its been done..

just remove the super charger and build a box with TB, and be done tho too :D

I see where you are coming from but you have to see it from my point as well. Most guys I sell to just want to bolt a setup on. I have to keep it to the point where you can buy a setup, sometimes just small tweaks but mainly a bolt on application. The compound setups have been proven, kb or whipples do not work with it at all(quite a few failures and its in the s/c designs I guess). I was on the phone with a guy that has been working with hellion and both of those companies to try and sort out all the issues they are having with compounding using the aftermarket s/c. Im just trying to give them an alternate way, the competition sells the kits and are making money, that means I can too.

besides 42lb injectors, SVT Focus pump, and a PMAS MAF....its bone stock

Thats its, the car really is pretty much stock just with the kit bolted on and the supporting mod to get it going. I do have a dynomax catback and its been swapped to a live axle but thats it. As far as drivetrain, stock from throttle body to pan even stock clutch in it still, lasted 12k with a novi 2k on there and now turbo, we will see how long that lasts now it has some d/r on the back.