0_RWHP

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

i got removed from your thread before i could defend myself..... you pulled my mustang huh? gave you the hit, with a bummed fuel pump and shitty tune, and you still didnt have shit on my car... you pulled me to 100? we shut down right around 100....rob shifted into 4th at like 80mph....hell he wasnt even running the car to its potential because he never waited for the damn shift light

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/video/?action=view&current=CIMG0526.flv

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

and i couldnt read all your post, just the first part i saw in your post summary...since im banned from that thread, this is all i can read of your post

Meh....not really for a daily driver. Remember when this lame car pulled on your bolt on mustang up till about 100mph? And all I had done was a 2.5" catless DP that wouldn't seal properly. Oh and my...

Guest tbutera2112
So you were racing a GTP not his goat?

yea, but hes saying his gtp pulled me when it didnt

and rob was driving, not me, i didnt have a license at the time lol

his goat woulda slaughtered me

my cars fuel pump was taking a shit, the tune was all fucked up, and rob was shifting at 5k.... hell we only hit 80mph by the end of where the 1320 was marked, which woulda made it what? a 15ish second pass or something.... either way, i dont see how he pulled me to 100... lol my fuel pump died completely like 3 days later

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/296909877_1008755115_0.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
This thread is full of fail, AIDS, and fruit loops.

I unbanned you from that thread go have fun thread shitting more.

i dont have to, i have this thread now :p

i asked in his thread is it was a 6speed car because i was interested in the car, and someone informed me that they all come in autos only, so i responed "wow..lame"...thats all, i was considering it for a new DD, but i dont want an auto and it would be sweet if they had 6spd options for them

Hahahahahahahahahaha you crack me up tyler....why so defensive? It was a long time ago and I just made a guesstimate on when you car started to pull past mine. And there is no way we let off at like 80 or whatever you said. Anyways....moral is. My car was slow (still is) and had just a $30 leaking DP (not even 3"). And you sweet bolt on mustang could barely pull past my pos. Anyways, thanks for finding that vid...I was looking for it :-)

Guest tbutera2112
Hahahahahahahahahaha you crack me up tyler....why so defensive? It was a long time ago and I just made a guesstimate on when you car started to pull past mine. And there is no way we let off at like 80 or whatever you said. Anyways....moral is. My car was slow (still is) and had just a $30 leaking DP (not even 3"). And you sweet bolt on mustang could barely pull past my pos. Anyways, thanks for finding that vid...I was looking for it :-)

lol not defensive...just sayin!! we shut down at 100-115, i said my car shifted to 4th at 80, and we ran past the 1320 remember? and my car wasnt really bolt on...it had gears, and a cold air intake lol..oh, and it had a midpipe/catback, but stock manifolds so that didnt really do anything for it besides make it sound not like ass

Guest Removed
stang started pulling past 90 or so. stang was a dog tho. till the pump and tune was fixed. i think the drive to Mexico really hurt it tho. but then the gtp did get the jump.

Guest tbutera2112
this is one of those epic races im glad i missed lol.

it took place right after the race that took ALLLLL night to setup between a certain camaro and a chevy powered fox

it took place right after the race that took ALLLLL night to setup between a certain camaro and a chevy powered fox

so it was like being at a ufc fite then watching the main event and you were there to get everyone out of the arena?

Guest tbutera2112
so it was like being at a ufc fite then watching the main event and you were there to get everyone out of the arena?

exactly! :thumbup:

we went after everyone left....his was the only car we could get to go all night, aside from a station wagon

exactly! :thumbup:

we went after everyone left....his was the only car we could get to go all night, aside from a station wagon

atleast you had fun, we cant all be the heavyweight champs. someone has to be the preliminaries. if it makes you feel any better, ive never raced over there and ive been there more times than you lol

Guest tbutera2112
atleast you had fun, we cant all be the heavyweight champs. someone has to be the preliminaries. if it makes you feel any better, ive never raced over there and ive been there more times than you lol

it was a fun night... there were 3-4 bike races, then the camaro vs fox race, and then we ran after it cleared out...i got video of both car races, and the race with the wagon, but none of the bikes

Guest Removed

people dont race....that why im so done with it. that and the fact they will make you out to be worse then a drunk driver, if your caught.

all night to set shit up, or 300 ricers want to go watch. and screw shit all up.

the wagon....wow, fun race there.

i knew the out come but still. and the gtp one just told me something was up with that car.

no one else would race thinking it was a cobra tho...lmao

Guest tbutera2112
people dont race....that why im so done with it. that and the fact they will make you out to be worse then a drunk driver, if your caught.

all night to set shit up, or 300 ricers want to go watch. and screw shit all up.

the wagon....wow, fun race there.

i knew the out come but still. and the gtp one just told me something was up with that car.

no one else would race thinking it was a cobra tho...lmao

yea lol....cobra front bumper was the only cobra body part on it and nobody believed it was a gt... side skirts, decklid, rear bumper, mirrors, nothing else was from a cobra....hell after that night, you tore up the lip on my bumper and i sold it lol