Friday Night 8/14

wagner

A few of us are considering a ricer raid to the Lancaster scene. Probably meeting for some grub on the east side in Columbus, then motoring on down to check out the rumors of a ricer uprising in Lancaster.

I <3 u ... no homo of course.

A few of us are considering a ricer raid to the Lancaster scene. Probably meeting for some grub on the east side in Columbus, then motoring on down to check out the rumors of a ricer uprising in Lancaster.

Photo shoot then cruise?

Doc do you have a timeframe on any of this??

I will post up info as I find it out. I'm not actually organizing it, I just got an invite ......... I don't really want to speak for the person who is putting it together. But my guess is that dinner will be early, like 7:30 or 8, then roll down to Lancaster.

You know what it's like getting CR people together: a lot like herding cats. :)

My best advice is to check this thread by late afternoon. By then the plans will firm up. I'm working in my garage most of the day, so I'll be online and will try to keep ya informed.

Okay, here's the plan I've been told:

Meet at Sonic on Hamilton Road at 8 p.m. if you want to eat, meet & greet before rolling out of there at 9 p.m. for Lancaster.

All CR is welcome to tag along. That's all I know.

I'll be probably be going in the GT Four WRC.

I probably won't be able to head out with Christian and Thorne till around 10pm. Where in Lancaster is everybody going?

I can head out early. And may just. :o My gf is out of town and I'm not gonna be bound by you bitches! lol

Seriously, I may head out at the 8-9pm thing and go with you guys, Doc. Norm, you can call me if you haven't found out where we'll be at, yet, since I know you're at work until 8 at least.

This coming from the person who wants to be called to go to this? You need to check that Cali tude at the door Mister you ain't no rock star on CR :p

please i am a rock star. i even hada body guard comin into columbus.

(my connecting flight from cali was to atlanta first an i happen to have teh SAME exact flight as the head jew master anthony small work eh ha)

Well, they supposedly meet at the Kohls in lancaster. I have no idea how many cars will be there but, I was informed by one of the locals out there that this is starting to be the new spot. Either way, a little food and cruise sounds like a good idea to me. And atleast it will be a little different scenery. See you guys at Sonic.
  • Confused 1

Well, they supposedly meet at the Kohls in lancaster. I have no idea how many cars will be there but, I was informed by one of the locals out there that this is starting to be the new spot. Either way, a little food and cruise sounds like a good idea to me. And atleast it will be a little different scenery. See you guys at Sonic.

where is that at in lancaster?

Well, mister, there better be plenty of ricers there when we arrive, or else yer gonna get an ass whoopin. Lancaster style. At the mall. In front of everybody. :p