MCIR Sept 12th

KennyFKINPowerz

No he bought that car turn key for like 3500.00. It ran in the 11's when he bought it. Thats why I say he stole it. The guy was desperate for money and they tried to get me to buy it but I did not have the money at the time so Dave bought it. I have not talked to Dave in a long time but I think they have made some updates to it since then. This was probably in like 1999 or 2000. He has had that car for a while.

Ok so here is the deal. I just talked to Dave and here are the details.

Saturday Sept 12th @ MCIR. You will have to see Dave Ward at the track to enter and I believe your entry fees are just the Sat night normal program entry. So from what I understand you can run the regular program and the street car race.

2 classes

Real Street - Lights and mufflers but limited to DOT tires no larger that 29x12.5

Pro Street - Lights and mufflers are the only requirement for this class.

He said he is still working on the payouts because those all get donated by local business's every year. He said there will be a tropy and a payout.

I was here this past weekend with TJ ( typer) somthing is his name on here but we had a great time. the track had some shut down issues , but alot of people showed up and this was the first time in the 100 times ive been here I seen them prep the track with VHT 3 or 4 times. My car will not be ready but if columbus racing members go I will go to support.