spark plug problems..

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
im trying to get this plug out and when i get the spark plug socket down onto it real good and spin it, it spins freely like its out...if i go to pull the socket out it stays attached to the plug and wont come out...so i taped it real tight to my extension and tried, and pulled hard and it still wont come out....but it spins freely like its loose...and i did unscrew it when i first put the socket in, i dont know why its not coming out...help? tried a magnet too and it didnt work

Guest tbutera2112
hole isnt stripped.... it was spinning freely because the socket wasnt grabbing anything...the head of the plug and most of the ceramic is completely destroyed from the previous owner...schumuckingham came and helped do the plugs, changed 7 and left the busted one in there until i get it running again and i can take it to rob so he can look at it

Guest tbutera2112
the head that the socket grabs onto to spin it out is completely destroyed...atleast according to schmukingham...i didnt really know too much what i was looking at but i did see that it looked like shit and you cant see a head anywhere...ill post a pic, i couldnt get a decent one though