Transmission noise?

BIGGU

Well heres the deal, in my speed 3 over the course of the last few days ive been noticing the transmission is getting louder then it was when I got the car. Just daily driving the car going from 1st-3rd and some times at cruising speed in 4th and 5th gear you can hear the transmission some times over the radio and over the sound of the engine. 1-3 is really the worse but its been intermittent. Today at the stop light it was pretty loud and if I push the clutch petal down then it goes away but once I let it out its making the noise again. I can deal with the noise but last autocross I noticed that when ever I was in second gear and hard on the brakes(locking them going into ABS) the car would pop out of second gear EVERY time I did this. I know that's not normal, any ideas what it could be?

the car is a 2008 Mazdspeed3, with 7,438 miles.

why ask? because the dealer wont do shit about it? all they will do is just look at the car, notice the extra noise claim some BS reason as to why they wont fix the car. they will probably change the oil and thats it.

its warranty, take it in and have it fixed insted of asking us what the probem is.

Seriously Pakie, just take it to a dealer. Most likely your throwout bearing.

why ask? because the dealer wont do shit about it? all they will do is just look at the car, notice the extra noise claim some BS reason as to why they wont fix the car. they will probably change the oil and thats it.

Tell them you want to go for a ride with the tech. That's not how dealerships actually work, that's just how people think they work.

Not sure if this is the problem since it's a new car but when my throw out bearing was going out you would hear the noise with your foot off the clutch, then once you press it in the noise would quit?

Seems like that is opposite to me, cuz thats what I was thinking at first. But the TO bearing shouldn't be spinning with your foot off the clutch, it spins when you press the clutch.

I'd take it in to at least get the case started and documented.

Do you get the occasional loud THUNK noise when shifting too? Mazda gearboxes are garbage, true story.

word, I submitted a request for work from Mazda, now i gotta remove some mods from the car to get it ready for the dealership.

Yea i get a thunk everyonce in a while. some times the car shifts like crazy and some times when i push the clutch its a really rough disengagement.