MILLER is a BONER

The Man of Steele

Let the games begin, bitch. I just got home from a four day binge drinking at put-in-bay; and my liver is in the best shape of its life.

And for reference Brian was in worse shape then me. Start conditioning immediately.

ha ha ha yah he was

:lol:

This will be a drinking only challenge :D. Drink for drink, shot for shot. First man to submit and/or become incoherent is bitch. There should be a prize for the victor (for example another drink) or punishment for the loser.

This will be a drinking only challenge :D. Drink for drink, shot for shot. First man to submit and/or become incoherent is bitch. There should be a prize for the victor (for example another drink) or punishment for the loser.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/gutstains/Xzibit_AG036.jpg

Let the games begin, bitch. I just got home from a four day binge drinking at put-in-bay; and my liver is in the best shape of its life.

And for reference Brian was in worse shape then me. Start conditioning immediately.

is your pos car done yet....? mabey you should drink less work more so you can get your car back so i can walk the piece of shit

is your pos car done yet....? mabey you should drink less work more so you can get your car back so i can walk the piece of shit

You dick head. My friend owned the beach place fully stocked with booze, food, and all the necessities. That's called all expense paid. I haven't bought myself a taco for 2 months. Let that reality rocket hit you in the back of the head and rattle things inside for a bit. Furthermore, your 300 something hp skittle cannot possibly walk a car that will out power you by nearly 200 horsepower. Quit talking about my chit.

You dick head. My friend owned the beach place fully stocked with booze, food, and all the necessities. That's called all expense paid. I haven't bought myself a taco for 2 months. Let that reality rocket hit you in the back of the head and rattle things inside for a bit. Furthermore, your 300 something hp skittle cannot possibly walk a car that will out power you by nearly 200 horsepower. Quit talking about my chit.

my car only had 280hp..... dont worry about how much it puts it. sounds like your scared of a neon? :bangbang:

I am just going to be bored when all you guys are asleep and I am ragin cajun around polaris

I'm usually incoherent anyways. You should stop being a VAG and come out tonight.

miller, you twat, why dont you ever come out?

Been unemployed for 2 months. My savings has dwindled away to getting my car out of the shop and gas to commute to school + insurance. It blows. Something will come up soon.

Edit - I guess I could call someone and ride along so I don't have that good of an excuse. :\ Grants fucking crazy though and always causes some sort of scene when I take him anywhere.