Boost Problem

BoostedAce

Look also to see if your vaccum line to your wastegate isnt being kinked from your intake laying on it ,i've seen this many times.

ya know what, i helped him put this in and i did notice that the wastegate tube was being somewhat smashed by the intake. is there anyway of relocating the little tube?

The only line off the boost controller i took off was the wastegate line, and when i put the 14b on, i hooked it back up to the wastegate.

Where is your boost source coming from?If you went from a t25 to a 14b your boost source should have changed from the t25 housing to the 14b j-pipe.if you have a boost controller on it your vaccum line should go wastegate....b/c....j pipe.

OK im on the phone with him now

his boost controller is mounted inside the car.

he has a t off the boost controller

one line is going to bov

one line is going to the wastegate

one line is going to the throttle body

OK im on the phone with him now

his boost controller is mounted inside the car.

he has a t off the boost controller

one line is going to bov

one line is going to the wastegate

one line is going to the throttle body

Nothing should be tapped to the bov line,it should be all by itself.Ask him if theres a nipple on his j pipe,off the throttle body is not a good boost source,and if its a manual b/c why is it in the car?

Nothing should be tapped to the bov line,it should be all by itself.Ask him if theres a nipple on his j pipe,off the throttle body is not a good boost source,and if its a manual b/c why is it in the car?

he is at a show not in town, IM gonna take a look at the car tomorrow and I will help him figure it out. And I don't know why the mbc is mounted in car.

Where is your boost source coming from?If you went from a t25 to a 14b your boost source should have changed from the t25 housing to the 14b j-pipe.if you have a boost controller on it your vaccum line should go wastegate....b/c....j pipe.

thats interesting you say that. if you hook the boost controller up to the jpipe, then where goes on the nipple on the wastegate?

thats interesting you say that. if you hook the boost controller up to the jpipe, then where goes on the nipple on the wastegate?

On a stock setup with no boost controller your vac. line will go from the wastegate to the j pipe.

With a boost controller it will follow the same path just with the boost controller in between the too so the line would go wastegate,boost controller,j pipe.