Unlock my blackberry

Comebackkid

call up your service provider and ask them, tell them you are going out of the country on business and need to have the phone unlocked so you can use it. works for me every time.

Please explain how this works. Why do you need an unlocked phone to use in other countries? Will the service provider ask any questions like where you're going or do they just give you the unlock code no questions asked?

I would like my BB unlocked too but didn't want to pay for it......

Please explain how this works. Why do you need an unlocked phone to use in other countries? Will the service provider ask any questions like where you're going or do they just give you the unlock code no questions asked?

I would like my BB unlocked too but didn't want to pay for it......

they really have no reason to ask questions, alot of different country will require a different sim card like Vodaphone etc. every time i say im going to Australia on a business trip and they say ok, let me get you setup for a unlock code and you will receive it in the email in the next 3-4 business days. like i said ive never had any issues.

I'm trying to figure out why you want to unlock it. I don't know of any software that requires it. The only other reason I can think of would be to use it on a different carrier, but then you mention its a Nextel, which is on the iDen network, as opposed to GSM or CDMA, which means there is no way it can work on a different carrier. And I thought they quit using simcards after merging with Sprint.

Had you said it was AT&T or T-Mobile, and wanted to switch to the other carrier, this would have made some sense.

I'm trying to figure out why you want to unlock it. I don't know of any software that requires it. The only other reason I can think of would be to use it on a different carrier, but then you mention its a Nextel, which is on the iDen network, as opposed to GSM or CDMA, which means there is no way it can work on a different carrier. And I thought they quit using simcards after merging with Sprint.

Had you said it was AT&T or T-Mobile, and wanted to switch to the other carrier, this would have made some sense.

I was going to use it for t-mobile but can't do it... I thought that to about the sim card thing but yup this one will still has one

Because it would cost Sprint a lot of money to convert Necktel's iDEN towers to CDMA. To alleviate this, Sprint has hybrid Sprint/Necktel phones, Motorola "icXXX" series (iDEN and CDMA).

Necktel, putting the YEEEE HAAAAW back in your phone service!

Sprint buying Necktel is widely regarded as the worst mobile merger ever. Its not like when Verizon bought Alltel, that transition has been smooth, as Alltel is a CDMA network.

Burmese, I would sell it and just go buy a GSM one.