Dayton peeps can I borrow an Impact Wrench?

NinjaNick

((dumb question))

Have you tried using a cheater bar/pipe?

Even with someone SMASHING the rear brake down and everything I give it so much pull that I end up moving the rear wheel through the brakes! I also put a metal bar through the wheel to keep it from moving...and I gave it so much torque I bent the bar! :nono:

I need an impact for sure.

Even with someone SMASHING the rear brake down and everything I give it so much pull that I end up moving the rear wheel through the brakes! I also put a metal bar through the wheel to keep it from moving...and I gave it so much torque I bent the bar! :nono:

I need an impact for sure.

i did the same except the bar through the wheel. its unreal how tight it is

I spent all night with a breaker bar and it won't budge. My front sprocket nut that is. It's just sitting in my garage apart waiting to break free. Can anyone help me?

Hour north of ya Nick, but you are more than welcome to come get mine. Electric DeWalt, tons of torque

Thanks Sam, appreciate the offer, but I don't have the time to travel that distance during the week.:cheers: Weekend, yes I would. If I can't get one locally, I'll head to Harbor Freight.

Werd. If I could drive, I'd bring it to ya. Let me know if you need it in the future;)

i was thinking about buying an impact wrench but wasnt sure how it would do with my 3 gal 125 psi compressor. anyone know if it would work ok with such a small tank?

and nick i feel your pain with the front sprocket. had to use my neighbors impact wrench to get mine off

i was thinking about buying an impact wrench but wasnt sure how it would do with my 3 gal 125 psi compressor. anyone know if it would work ok with such a small tank?

and nick i feel your pain with the front sprocket. had to use my neighbors impact wrench to get mine off

It would work, not the ideal set up but how much are you really gonna need to use it? Might have to wait for air to recover from time to time.