Dayton peeps can I borrow an Impact Wrench?

NinjaNick

o i thought you were referring to me. lol

Haha I dont think it would be practical for me to drive from Dayton to C-bus to drop off a tool then have you drive from C-bus to Dayton. I can see where you got confused though. If only every person had a unique name.

Thanks all. I went to KC's house and picked his up. It took me 10 seconds once I got home to get it off. :woo:

Damn them stockers are WAY over torqued. That had to be near 250 ft.lbs +!

While you were in Troy, you should have stopped by and picked me up for a lunch date, haha. I would have let you buy too. Did you see the new bike KC claims is going to swallow your 14 whole and shit it out as a tiny 600?

While you were in Troy, you should have stopped by and picked me up for a lunch date, haha. I would have let you buy too. Did you see the new bike KC claims is going to swallow your 14 whole and shit it out as a tiny 600?

:lol: No, but I asked him about it. He did purchase it and it's at F&S because they're a race sponsor of his. He's got it like that. He's getting shit done to it or something. I think he's sneaking a new engine in it that won't even be the TL motor.:eek:

I spent all night with a breaker bar and it won't budge. My front sprocket nut that is. It's just sitting in my garage apart waiting to break free. Can anyone help me?

I've got a cheapo you could have had...but it's probably not worth the drive to get it..:lol:

did you put it in gear...?

do you need my muscle to help you out nick?

I would never put it in gear and be so harsh on the crank!:eek:

Rear up on the stand (in nuetral) and I held the brake with my foot while I leaned over the bike holding the impact wrench and busted it loose finally.:dj:

Thanks all. I went to KC's house and picked his up. It took me 10 seconds once I got home to get it off. :woo:

Damn them stockers are WAY over torqued. That had to be near 250 ft.lbs +!

I was helping my buddy rebuild his snowmobile engine last week and we almost gave up getting the clutch off. I had my Craftsman Pro impact (~700ft.lbs. max) cranked up to 120 psi (max is 90psi) to get it off. :eek: The impact bent the clutch tool into an 's' shape....the clutch tool is a 5/16 grade 8 bolt. :lol:

i can lift alot more than i weigh. but i did try that also (i jumped on it until i thought i was gonna start breaking shit)

+1 I don't weigh shit so I always have to wedge myself for better leverage to undo really tough bolts/nuts. Putting my weight on it is nothing...:lol: It's frustrating as hell when you go to undo a bolt and you lift yourself off the ground instead of budging the bolt..

[quote=wolfman;150998

+1 I don't weigh shit so I always have to wedge myself for better leverage to undo really tough bolts/nuts. Putting my weight on it is nothing...:lol: It's frustrating as hell when you go to undo a bolt and you lift yourself off the ground instead of budging the bolt..

:lol: us little guys have to work like that