suspension upgrade???

MPs35oZ

I have a 2004 350z. I found a suspension upgrade by Hotchkins called the TVS. It includes Sport springs and upgraded sway bars. The sway bars are fully adjustable and the springs lower the car 15mm front and 19mm rear. The kit runs around $500. I have had friends in the past upgrade suspension and totally messed the ride in the long run. The car creeked and rattled and just drove and sounded like $hit. I dont want this to happen, the suspension is ok stock Im just looking for a little upgrade. For $500 does this kit sound cheap, or is that about average for what Im getting? I really have no experience with suspension and any help will be appreciated.

if you get only springs your going to fuck your ride up, you need springs, shocks. IMO your best bet is to get a set of NICE coilovers, no Megan, no K sport, no godspeed or BC. get a set of nice ones and you will thank yourself later. Stance makes a good set of coilovers for around the 1k mark.