Fun Fun. Car broken into

Radio Flyer1647545514

Walk outside this morning to my trunk being opened?

Get up and check it out, my system is stolen, locks ripped off the trunk and passenger door. My dash is all ripped up and the head unit is stolen as well.

Can't catch a break these days.

2 Alpine Type R

Brutus 1600Wrms amp too.

At least no windows are broken but the damn trunk won't close so...

man that sucks......sorry to hear this is why i dont have a system in my car

It sucks that people steal shit, but, there is very little that can be done about it. That is why I also rock the stock Radio.... it's failure and all :( At least the Pontiac Monsoon System is "decent".

I hate fucking thieves...

KillJoy

dude i have a setup just like that out of my old car...its sitting here in my garage...ill let it go for $100, i live like 2 miles away from you

I may be in contact. Rather not be rolling around with audio equipment again until I get the room back in my garage when we get some tables out of there.

I'm not as worried about the audio as the damage done to the car.

Guest tbutera2112
I may be in contact. Rather not be rolling around with audio equipment again until I get the room back in my garage when we get some tables out of there.

I'm not as worried about the audio as the damage done to the car.

i was joking...guess it was a bad time to make a joke

lol

shitty situation about your car...call your insurance company and tell them it got broken into and that the trunk doesnt close, they should cover it under comprehensive

Guest tbutera2112
I've got theft on it too. I just think the damage is going to be more than what my car is worth...

Oh well, guess we shall see what happens.

busted trunk/dash is going to cost more than your whole car? maybe its for the best then...let insurance take it, and get something decent...goodluck with whatever you do

That sucks, man. I remember going out to my car and the door not being closed quite all the way. MY heart just dropped. Shit was all gone. Right before I was to move from Vegas to Texas. It was a long, shitty ride with a shitty walkman.

Yeah I had that happen a few times. I hate car thieves I hope they all die.

+1 Sorry to hear it man that sucks... seems like its happening more and more lately.... a friend of mine actually walked out and caught someone in her car... they took off running and all she could do was call the police, of course he was long gone by the time they got there. We all work so hard to get the things we want just to have someone take it.

+1 Sorry to hear it man that sucks... seems like its happening more and more lately.... a friend of mine actually walked out and caught someone in her car... they took off running and all she could do was call the police, of course he was long gone by the time they got there. We all work so hard to get the things we want just to have someone take it.

Why couldn't something like that happen to me? Sounds like a grand opportunity!

CPD doesn't care about car thefts. It is a waste of time to call them.

True. CPD came out, said it was a waste to even take fingerprints.

I just wanted them to come so I could have a report filed today and not have to deal with the on the phone bull shit.

Guess it just means that system wasn't cutting it and I need to go bigger! With an anti theft install this time.

Radio Flyer....you live on the same street as me......my girlfriend and her friend saw your trunk open the morning of the theft and stopped to consider if they should close it but they only saw wires so they left it open thinking you were bringing something outside........and I saw your leaving on your 650 the other day......I'm in the shitty silver grand am with the front end smashed up..........cheers mate! Oh and sorry about your system

Umm, it wasn't theft proof as it sat and my car got totaled from them breaking into it, not including what was stolen.

Don't see the difference other than maybe I still would have my speakers which I could sell to help get my car fixed.

Now I'm out speakers and the damage.

I'm not the only person in my neighborhood to have their car broken into. People have had smashed out rear windows, garages broken into, all sorts of stupid shit.