UFC 102 Predictions

wagner

Randy Couture Vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

This is going to depend on who can impose their will the most. Couture should have the better stand up but Nogueria is better on the ground and with submissions. Couture's wrestling should help keep him out of some of that ground trouble.

In the end Couture's stand up will be what gets him a win.

Keith Jardine Vs. Thiago Silva

This fight is going to be ugly. Jardine has a very ackward style and is pretty tough. Silva is very nasty on his feet and on the ground. Jardine is going to try to keep this a brawl and hope for the best.

In the end Silva will catch him on the ground and bend a limb the wrong way until it breaks or Jardine taps

Chris Leben Vs. Jake Rosholt

I really don't know anything about either one of these two guys. Based on their fight pictures I think Leben will win but this will be the fight where I cook my food and use the bathroom...

Nate Marquardt Vs. Demian Maia

Now this fight could be wild for the simple fact that Marquardt has a nasty mean streak. His fights usually have some blood and lots of fists a flying

Marquardt via face beat down

Brandon Vera Vs. Krzysztof Soszynski

This is the fight I am looking forward to the most. I hate Brandon Vera more that fat people in spandex. He runs his mouth like he is the next great thing but really is nothing more than a mid level fighter on a good day. Soszynski on the other hand is very quiet and has been doing some van-damage to people. He about ripped Brian Staum's arm off and his last fight ended with a pretty nasty TKO.

Krysztof rips one of Vera's limbs off and shows it to him.

Discuss...

Couture, Silva, Leben, Marquardt, Vera,

the silva fight I think will be a great fight.. jardine doesnt quit and has a very odd style... so it could go very quick if silva catches him and takes him down or it could also last a long time and be brutal

i am rooting for Couture, but i honestly think he is done,

Nogueira will win on the ground

If it's a long brawl, Jardine wins, i hate Silva with a passion, but he has the ability to KO Jardine quick

Silva KO's Jardine in the 1st round

i don't know Rosholt, so i gotta go with Leben, he has a mean streak, but hasn't shown a whole lot his last couple fights

Marquadt's gonna Pancrase Damien Maia's face!

is Krzysztof Soszynski the big bald polish dude? if so, he seems like an up-and-comer

Branden Vera is probably a little more talented though, but i say

Soszynski wins via KO in round 2

i am rooting for Couture, but i honestly think he is done,

Nogueira will win on the ground

If it's a long brawl, Jardine wins, i hate Silva with a passion, but he has the ability to KO Jardine quick

Silva KO's Jardine in the 1st round

i don't know Rosholt, so i gotta go with Leben, he has a mean streak, but hasn't shown a whole lot his last couple fights

Marquadt's gonna Pancrase Damien Maia's face!

is Krzysztof Soszynski the big bald polish dude? if so, he seems like an up-and-comer

Branden Vera is probably a little more talented though, but i say

Soszynski wins via KO in round 2

Soszynski is that scary polish guy and I really don't think Vera is that good. His cocky ways are about to cause him serious harm.

I am pulling for Randy but I think Big Nog is about to make a big comback in this one. But that just means they will feed him to Brock late next year...