Kenny Shirts

Hwilli1647545487

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to beat a dead horse again but I still have no word on my shirt. I have texted Ricky with my info and he stopped responding ( I guess busy), I PM howard and also Erik and I guess they still can't get a hold of Ricky. I really feel that this many months into it I am never going to get my shirt. If Ricky is busy with things that have come up in life that is totally fine but pass the shirt responsibility onto someone who can take care of it. My frustration is compounded over the fact this was done for a fallen friend, even if I never met him.

Please someone fix this I shouldn't have to ask for this much help.

I don't want to beat a dead horse again but I still have no word on my shirt. I have texted Ricky with my info and he stopped responding ( I guess busy), I PM howard and also Erik and I guess they still can't get a hold of Ricky. I really feel that this many months into it I am never going to get my shirt. If Ricky is busy with things that have come up in life that is totally fine but pass the shirt responsibility onto someone who can take care of it. My frustration is compounded over the fact this was done for a fallen friend, even if I never met him.

I picked up the shirts yesterday. I have one Xl for you. When I say I am going to handle something, I handle it.

Tommy I have a medium for you.

Ben I have two larges for you.

Sam, I picked up a Large for you

Chad B. I also have an extra large for you

Trowa, an extra large

I also have another large that was suppose to be a medium (he is out of mediums), and another XL. I have to go back through the thread and see who these two people are.

H

I keep rereading this and it pisses me off more everytime. You are in fact throwing a huge fit over a $20 fucking shirt. I read your snide little posts and complaints about over and over again on this site. Now I read you didnt even know Kenny.

I knew Kenny. I knew Kenny for 10 years, and he was a kick ass guy. He was living with me when he was killed. When he died I cried for the first time in 6 years. I'll tell you something else. I am STILL dealing with the aftermath of his death. There is a ton of fucking drama I am in the middle of that fucks with me every day. This is shit that has nothing to do with the Tshirt.

So maybe you should step the fuck back and put things in perspective.

I keep rereading this and it pisses me off more everytime. You are in fact throwing a huge fit over a $20 fucking shirt. I read your snide little posts and complaints about over and over again on this site. Now I read you didnt even know Kenny.

I knew Kenny. I knew Kenny for 10 years, and he was a kick ass guy. He was living with me when he was killed. When he died I cried for the first time in 6 years. I'll tell you something else. I am STILL dealing with the aftermath of his death. There is a ton of fucking drama I am in the middle of that fucks with me every day. This is shit that has nothing to do with the Tshirt.

So maybe you should step the fuck back and put things in perspective.

Thank you for getting the shirt I appreciate your efforts. I am sorry that you have been going through a lot since Kenny left us. But let me put it in perspective from my point of view. As soon as the idea of shirts was brought up and a thread was made I paypal my money to Ricky. This was many months ago. I have seen other people buy shirts after this and they have said they have received them. Since I don't have mine yet I have no idea what to think other then someone has my money and I have no item. Until I get it I don't know for sure if the money went to help his family. I have been ripped off before with sending money via paypal and not getting the item I bought. And when that happened I was not able to get a refund from any party involved.

I didn't mean to bring up more drama and I am sorry that I did.

Howard do you have any extra shirts? If so do you have a XL?

I only got extras for the people that requested them earlier. Ricky still has some shirts, but I honestly just want to get the people who have paid their shirts. I dont want to have to deal with new orders.

When I get all these distributed out, and if Ricky hasn't handled his personal business I may step up and do that as well.

Thanks,

Howard

Howard got mine the other day....many thanks again my man, shirt looks great!

No problem man.

For everyone else. I will be out tonight if people want to meet up and grab their shirt.

Vonn Jazz Lounge

2151 W Dublin Granville Road

Worthington, OH 43085

(614) 888-6133

vonnjazz.com

• 2 weeks later...