84 yz125

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

just bought this bike but it needs more effort and time than i want to put into it... it runs good, fires right up, i just went through the carb, its all clean and has a new float

the good:

fires up easy

runs great

has no major issues

.050 over wiseco piston

muffler was recently repacked

newer tires

the bad:

- front brake isnt very strong, it will grab though...has a brand new cable

- the kick starter is loose so you have to kick it and then slide the lever under a ziptied loop to keep it from falling down...you can probably put a washer in it to fix it

- the front wheel is bent slightly...wobbles at speed on dry pavement, new wheel should fix it, or if this one can be fixed, idk

- plastics are scuffed up and spray painted except tank

- could use a new chain and sprockets soon, but the slack isnt bad enough that it cant be ridden as is for awhile, its adjusted perfectly, but the adjustment is all the way out

comes with a repair manual, and some oil since its due for a gearbox drain and fill

would be a good project for someone, especially since it runs so good...fires in 3-4 kicks usually

$400 OBO...may trade for a xbox 360 or complete d0ve heads for a BBF

ill go get pics in a few minutes....dont offer me $150, im not pressed to sell it...if it doesnt sell it will be my winter project

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0826091114.jpg

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
pics?

uploading one now...if you want a pic of anything in particular, closer up, let me know...wont make ya drive a few hours again like your last attempt at buying something lol

uploading one now...if you want a pic of anything in particular, closer up, let me know...wont make ya drive a few hours again like your last attempt at buying something lol

lol seriously, if that happened again on another sell, I would beat the sellers ass or trash what they're selling to make sure nobody buys they're garbage (dead serious)

Guest tbutera2112
lol in less then 24 hours youve dropped the price 75 bucks... i like wheree this is going :)

yea... i had it at 400, but 325 is my bottom dollar, and it will be gone in a couple days, so i figure if anyone here wants it for my bottom dollar ide give them a shot before i trade it off this weekend to one of the craigslist people im talkin to

Guest tbutera2112
rob if u want it for 325 its yours...shouldnt take much to fix up...mainly fix the shifter and wheel....not liking the 2 stroke....my other bike was a cammed 4stroke, this one just isnt what i was hopin it would be....having offroad withdraws but this aint gonna do it for me like i thought when i bought it....if ur serious ill bring it over tonight after class

Guest Removed
rob if u want it for 325 its yours...shouldnt take much to fix up...mainly fix the shifter and wheel....not liking the 2 stroke....my other bike was a cammed 4stroke, this one just isnt what i was hopin it would be....having offroad withdraws but this aint gonna do it for me like i thought when i bought it....if ur serious ill bring it over tonight after class

no do what ever with it..i was just making pauly sad :D

i may just spend the money on tires for the quad..after getting stuck yesterday, i want the mud lite xl's on that mofo...these worn out tires dont cut it

Guest tbutera2112
no do what ever with it..i was just making pauly sad :D

i may just spend the money on tires for the quad..after getting stuck yesterday, i want the mud lite xl's on that mofo...these worn out tires dont cut it

still got that old winch i gave you? you can hook it up somehow

Guest Removed
still got that old winch i gave you? you can hook it up somehow

i can get a complete winch (2500lb) with mounts, remote, wiring etc for 180 shipped..

and still need mud tires