350SBRS

350SBRS

hello CR

Ima a newbie a little about myself my name is Mark im a 3.0 college student in Dayton, i am a professional bartender, army reserve, and attempting to DJ, studding for my BA in mechanical engineer (we rule the world lol jk) i drive a 92 Camaro in which i just swapped a 350SB into it and a Th350 transmission. it was a recent transmission swap after i realized the tranny with the motor needed to be electronically controlled instead of vacuum. Had to get a Drive shaft cut to fit from a caprice classic and that's about it i drive a Honda on the side until my Camaro is movable..

im here to network maybe learn some stuff and meet new people

once again Hello world

• Upvote 3

i dont have pics yet i can post pics tomorrow! if its ok ! the only shiny things on the car is the fuel regulator, header and intake filter ..lol. it looks all old but ill post pics for you guys (also you wouldn't happen to know why a transmission wouldn't shift from park i think its caught on the parking pawl but it wouldn't budge even when i tried to rock it) it happened after i installed driveshaft i took it off and tried again but no luck)ima try my luck and ask yahoo answers! is there a tech help on this site also??

i dont have pics yet i can post pics tomorrow! if its ok ! the only shiny things on the car is the fuel regulator, header and intake filter ..lol. it looks all old but ill post pics for you guys (also you wouldn't happen to know why a transmission wouldn't shift from park i think its caught on the parking pawl but it wouldn't budge even when i tried to rock it) it happened after i installed driveshaft i took it off and tried again but no luck)ima try my luck and ask yahoo answers! is there a tech help on this site also??

yes but you will need to get enough rep points from members to even get into the forum. hence why i said post pictures

thanks tbutera2112 for helping

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/honeyskinned04/1243109818207.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/honeyskinned04/1243111599015.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/honeyskinned04/2009-06-13205635.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/honeyskinned04/2009-06-13205635.jpg

all these pics where b4 i put my header on and new coil pack.. ill have the new ones tomarrow so i hope these are good for now

hahah i know it needs work.. im not chroming fast enough ..lol.. i ran out of money for HP i got the filter header and ignition cap.. then school beat my face in with books and tuition and drunk college nights

Guest tbutera2112
WOW i just read the "wtf??" thread is this what the CR experience is like ? my thread is bout to get ate alive from my piece of shit Camaro! lol. help me baby jesus

that guy is a fucking retard....dont worry about it lol welcome to the site

i mean it looks beat but i did take like 5 months taking that motor out of that impala in the other pic.. took out the v6.. installed mounts a header (had to lift the motor) bend some of the piping fix leaks have a drive shaft cut and i installed it just to find out the tranny wont come out of park.. i went through alot on this car busted fingers and blood everywhere sprayed in my eye with dirt and rust off buttom of the car .. laying in the rain (rain in summer is bullshit) Oh and the thing thats took the cake is 18 junk yards looking for little shit like screws bolts mechanical fan and a gage cluster .. no one helped me or said Hey man can i come over for a beer and watch u work on it .. it was me Inbetween Chemisty and ME202 while bartending washing oil stainds off my hands for hours so people dont say Ewww dont serve my drink with those dirty nails i found hell and its name is 83 camaro.. now the dam thing is done and i cant get it out of park T I H S L L U B

i got a spohn tq arm and tranny mount \and panhard bar for your camaro.

i got them for mine but the blazer is taking my time now. so will be a while before i need them

if you wantt o go with a th400 i have a newly rebuilt one for my camaro that im not planin on using and it shifts into park.

i cant wait untill his mullett car spankes your fancy evo. i love it when the underdog wins. freeken awsome. and i have a camaro 89. and i dont have a mullett. wana race?the s10

LOL ... I'll race the s10, Mid-Ohio or Nelson Ledges ? I like 3rd gens ... my goodness ... :p

i got a spohn tq arm and tranny mount \and panhard bar for your camaro.

i got them for mine but the blazer is taking my time now. so will be a while before i need them

if you wantt o go with a th400 i have a newly rebuilt one for my camaro that im not planin on using and it shifts into park.

man you are late on that sale .. i could use the tranny mount how much .,. i already installed a panhard bar