350SBRS

350SBRS

i thought a mullett was more of a late 70s early 80s cut. all the metal hair bands had full hair no mulletts. im confused.

my spohn mount is for a th400 though ud have to buy the newly rebuilt tranny.

i might have to nix the hole drag camaro and buildt a scca road car. kinda wana kick some import tail. at mid ohio sounds fun. jk ill stick to drag cars that run fast and drive on the street. everyone like to pick on new and old peoples projects. but they are projects for a reason. they need work and thats why they are fun and cool. unlike a car that is all bolt ons. hard to make it yours.

the main thing is. how much is the evo? 35,000 36,000. id be willing to bet if he had that kind of money for his pos camaro. it could out drag, and out corner the evo. dollar for dollar

not to say u cant do bolt ons to make a evo faster. lee howies is quick.the ips evo is quick. but none are as cool as the rusty camaro project.

Cmon man, it sounds like you have a complex about the whole mullet/camaro joke, like I'm the first one to ever say it, or even being remotely serious, or somehow insulting the OPs project personally. The OP just made a joke back, and moved on ... and here you are into your third post.

I think you confused my light-hearted joke (with light-hearted joke post identifier built in) for somehow trying to belittle the noobs project, which is the last thing I'd ever do. I have tons of respect for folks that knock things out themselves, cause I know how hard it is.

Don't get wrong either, I love a good drag-race as much as the next red-blooded guy, but that's not all I want my cars to do well.

its all good but i really would like to see the camaro with 30,000 worth of improvement. id bet it would be bad ass i know my own personal one will proably end up with another 357sbc carb and e85. proably a 106mm charger just another slow car built by me. and headers by ips im hoping when its done to have less than 30,000 in it and running at least 7s. s10 already runs 8s. so shuldent b hard

i mean it looks beat but i did take like 5 months taking that motor out of that impala in the other pic.. took out the v6.. installed mounts a header (had to lift the motor) bend some of the piping fix leaks have a drive shaft cut and i installed it just to find out the tranny wont come out of park.. i went through alot on this car busted fingers and blood everywhere sprayed in my eye with dirt and rust off buttom of the car .. laying in the rain (rain in summer is bullshit) Oh and the thing thats took the cake is 18 junk yards looking for little shit like screws bolts mechanical fan and a gage cluster .. no one helped me or said Hey man can i come over for a beer and watch u work on it .. it was me Inbetween Chemisty and ME202 while bartending washing oil stainds off my hands for hours so people dont say Ewww dont serve my drink with those dirty nails i found hell and its name is 83 camaro.. now the dam thing is done and i cant get it out of park T I H S L L U B

Now you see how this car can become the excuse for the drunken nights. Big rule, never spend more on the beer than the parts for the car, well at least until you get to a certain age then it becomes acceptable.

Welcome to the site, and good luck. Always will have a soft spot for a 3rd gen F body. Don't worry about the WS6 Douchecanoe thread. That moron is epic fail, and likes handling other dudes wangs.

hello CR

Ima a newbie a little about myself my name is Mark im a 3.0 college student in Dayton, i am a professional bartender, army reserve, and attempting to DJ, studding for my BA in mechanical engineer (we rule the world lol jk) i drive a 92 Camaro in which i just swapped a 350SB into it and a Th350 transmission. it was a recent transmission swap after i realized the tranny with the motor needed to be electronically controlled instead of vacuum. Had to get a Drive shaft cut to fit from a caprice classic and that's about it i drive a Honda on the side until my Camaro is movable..

im here to network maybe learn some stuff and meet new people

once again Hello world

Hmmmmm. Where to start?

3.0? Why would you include this? I think your English scores must be keeping you from a 4.0! Punctuation and Capitalization are your friends!

"Professional" Bartender? Again, Why include "professional"? Did you go to the Professional Bartending Institute? Is there such a thing as an Amateur Bartender?

Attempting to DJ? Is this something you are going to try, or are you training, practicing to BECOME A DJ?

WTF is "studding"?

PHAIL!!!!