under drive pullys with a blower?

xTHExBOSSx46

i made a bone head move and bought steeda underdrive pullys for my stang without even thinking about the fact that im running a 2.7in pully on my blower that makes about 11lbs of boost. would this mod cause the blower pully to spin faster causeing a little more boost?

i know how underdrive pullys work but im a little worried that it could effect the way the blower spins. i DO NOT want any more boost at this point because im NOT running race fuel and i have stock internals and i feel like i might be getting close to that point where if i run more boost ill grenade the engine.

and no i have not installed them yet. could anyone give me any insight on this? i did a little research and had a hard time finding anything about it other then how underdrive pullys themselves work. i could always throw a bigger pully on the blower and not worry about the problem but i would rather not sacrifice the HP.