Stuck in Park

350SBRS

i installed my rebuilt(used with 5000 miles on it) th350 transmission in my camaro RS (350sb swap) this weekend. it was shifting fine when i was installing my driveshaft because i took it out of park and into drive, to hand turn the wheels to tighten the driveshaft to rear end. I put it back in park, dropped the car, then I started the car.I had a tranny leak and fuel leak so turned it off and fixed the leaks took a 3 hour break came back started it and seen it had no leaks. Then I tryed to shift it into reverse and it wouldnt budge.

I put alot of pressure on it but didnt want to break the cable

I took the cable off and tryed to do it underneath the tranny by hand it wouldnt budge.

I thought mayhe i over filled it So i drained the fluid and tried.

I then took off the drive shaft and tried Still nothin.

Lasty i tryed to rock the car back and forth with my body to see if it would budge and nothin..

I was going to have my uncle push the car with his truck to test my luck but i called it a day being frustrated..

so any ideas on what it could be? should i try to push it with a truck to test my luck ? if thats not it then what?