That Dude stirring shit again

that dude

^^^^

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[1] Short Man syndrome,[2] and Small Man syndrome.Have been known to ride the suzuki hayabusa.

You're so right:rolleyes:, its like you've known me all my life!:eek: People make fun of me, so I built a 232 hp, 141 ft-# torque monster so I can outrun the sounds of their laughter:D lol. It works.

I just love bikes of all kinds - here's a past history list, #s of bikes in (), and I will spare all the photos:

(2) 1977 CB 750s SOHC 4, (1) 1979 GS550 bored to 670, 750 cams, oversized carbs, electronic ignition upgrade (when the planets aligned and this thing ran right it was a screamer, when the weather wasn't in the sweet spot it just wasn't the same), (10 +/-) GT750 (1972 - 1979 - some race setup, some totally stock, all over the board in between), (2.5) 1985 RZ350s (I bought a garage full of bikes to make 1 good one), (6) RZ500s - gray market bikes, until I owned a busa the funnest bike I'd ever ridden, (1) 1986 ZX1000R ZX10A, (1) 1988 ZX10B bored to 1039, ported & polished heads, oversized valved, backcut tranny, 4-1 pipe, meanest bike I'd owned till my first busa (I actually had the shakes helping the new owner load it up), (10+/-) Hayabusas from bone stock to the blown one I have now, (1) 1979 RD400 Daytona, (1) DR650, (2) 50cc pocket rockets, (7) Pitbikes, probably missing 1 or 2.

You're so right:rolleyes:, its like you've known me all my life!:eek: People make fun of me, so I built a 232 hp, 141 ft-# torque monster so I can outrun the sounds of their laughter:D lol. It works.

I just love bikes of all kinds - here's a past history list, #s of bikes in (), and I will spare all the photos:

(2) 1977 CB 750s SOHC 4, (1) 1979 GS550 bored to 670, 750 cams, oversized carbs, electronic ignition upgrade (when the planets aligned and this thing ran right it was a screamer, when the weather wasn't in the sweet spot it just wasn't the same), (10 +/-) GT750 (1972 - 1979 - some race setup, some totally stock, all over the board in between), (2.5) 1985 RZ350s (I bought a garage full of bikes to make 1 good one), (6) RZ500s - gray market bikes, until I owned a busa the funnest bike I'd ever ridden, (1) 1986 ZX1000R ZX10A, (1) 1988 ZX10B bored to 1039, ported & polished heads, oversized valved, backcut tranny, 4-1 pipe, meanest bike I'd owned till my first busa (I actually had the shakes helping the new owner load it up), (10+/-) Hayabusas from bone stock to the blown one I have now, (1) 1979 RD400 Daytona, (1) DR650, (2) 50cc pocket rockets, (7) Pitbikes, probably missing 1 or 2.

It might be fast but it's still an ugly assed Busa :D

sambusa jacked off over those pics..d-bag
^^^another busaboy...are you one of sammys nut swingers too?
^^^^

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[1] Short Man syndrome,[2] and Small Man syndrome.Have been known to ride the suzuki hayabusa.

You fucked up asshat. It's one thing when you are bashing on me, but when you start bashing on my boys - not a good health insurance plan. Especially considering how many of the members that I am friends with. Oh I see you arent online anymore, mommy and daddy ground you from the computer? Fucking fucktard