jegs wed nights at trails... test and tune or bracket race?

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91
trying to make a couple passes this week. on wed trails is having "Sep 9 Wed T100 / JEGS WEDNESDAY NIGHT" but i always get wed and fridays confused with which is a test and tune and which is a bracket race. its the t100/jegs wednesday night a test and tune? and if so how late do they run?

Guest Removed
i could be wrong but i dont think they have anything saturday unless its an event. they usually have more bracket racing on sundays

09 event schedule at the end of my desk says other wise..

sat the 12th Jegs bracket #14/ super series # 4

sunday is the cash cow no box/ box race

is it too late to get into the cr track day still?

It looks like you can still get in, if I understand right its $21 per car so I guess Ill just bring my daily out there. I was hoping to get the cobra out there too but not a big deal, I think it still needs some tuning anyways

friday night street fights is test and tune. 15$ will get you in the gates. dont expect to make more than a few passes all night cuz its usually crowded as hell on fridays. if your looking to make passes get there early on a wednesday night and hotlap before eliminations begin. i will be heading out wednesday

tonight was the shittiest night i think ive ever seen at the track. i got there at 430. waited forever just to get into the gates. made 3 shitty passes. then some dickweed oiled the entire track. waited 2 hours to have it cleaned up. eliminations finally started around 8:30. tranny went pow in the first round.:thumbdown

tonight was the shittiest night i think ive ever seen at the track. i got there at 430. waited forever just to get into the gates. made 3 shitty passes. then some dickweed oiled the entire track. waited 2 hours to have it cleaned up. eliminations finally started around 8:30. tranny went pow in the first round.:thumbdown

today was shitty overall. track prep @ trails FTL. My first pass was an embarassment. I picked up over a 1.5 seconds on my next pass, thats how bad it was.

today was shitty overall. track prep @ trails FTL. My first pass was an embarassment. I picked up over a 1.5 seconds on my next pass, thats how bad it was.

first pass i missed 3rd, second pass shitty 60ft, third pass missed 3rd, fourth pass blew my tranny up