trails tonight

jeffro

I found out tonight that I need a clutch in a bad way if Im going to run a good drag radial on the back. Ran 4 back to back passes, best pass was the last of the night and coming out of the hole around 1800 and hammering it. Any harder it would just spin the clutch and made it a bitch to shift. Ended up with a 12.2@115. I have went almost 117 in the car so I think with letting the car cool some, good clutch and d/r's, Ill be going into the 11's.

All in all good time since a lot of people stayed home, most passes I have ever made on a wednesday night

I found out tonight that I need a clutch in a bad way if Im going to run a good drag radial on the back. Ran 4 back to back passes, best pass was the last of the night and coming out of the hole around 1800 and hammering it. Any harder it would just spin the clutch and made it a bitch to shift. Ended up with a 12.2@115. I have went almost 117 in the car so I think with letting the car cool some, good clutch and d/r's, Ill be going into the 11's.

All in all good time since a lot of people stayed home, most passes I have ever made on a wednesday night

that was a really good pass for having a aslipping clutch like that. oh and my dad says thanks again for letting him win lol.

that was a really good pass for having a aslipping clutch like that. oh and my dad says thanks again for letting him win lol.

haha, yea I knew it was going to be a decent pass. It was really just in the way I was leaving the line and I just decided to stay in it since it was really one of the only clean passes to that point. Had a good time anyways, hopefully maybe by next Wednesday I will have a clutch in there and see what I can do about maybe going 11's.