Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rotarded1647545491

I'm headed to two days of Drivers School at Summit Point Motorsports Park (WV) this Saturday and Sunday. Five sessions each day driving a 2005 E46 M3 Competition SMG paddle shift transmission. I am SO JUICED!

The Shenandoah Circuit is a 2.2-mile (3.5 km) road course that first opened in 2004. Widely considered one of the most technical circuits of the recent crop of race courses, the Shenandoah also boasts a smaller scale replica of the Nürburgring-Nordschleife's famous banked Karussell turn. It's also known as the concrete jungle.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Summit_Point_-_Shenandoah_Circuit.svg/800px-Summit_Point_-_Shenandoah_Circuit.svg.png

A little video on the course. Backstretch speeds over 140mph are expected.

Expect to sleep like you just worked a 17 hour day for the memorial tournement each night. Throttle steering an E46 through corners is what I miss the most about not having mine still. Really can't think of a better car to learn a track with for a first time out. You'll have a blast.

You wrecked didn't you.

Not even a scratch. Never left the track.

Pics:

http://www.racedayphoto.com/

Gallaries

NJ BWM

Red Run Group

Me: Silver #7 M3

Kyle: Black #2 M3

The last 18 pics, pages 48 and 49, are of me wailing on the Karussel (banked 180+ degree turn).

Here’s a HD video posted on NJBMWCCA. At 3:20 It has Nocab72 passing (Black M3), and being chased by a friend in a red Porsche CaymenS , and then at 7:57 I (Silver M3)come around him. The only differences in the cars are: the camera car is an Manual Trans, Mine is a SMG, and Kyles is also a SMG but with R-compund track tires (fucker).

56k, take a vacation: