Turbo experts get in here. Need help picking out twins for my fathers fox.

DTM Brian

if it were me and i wanted a quick street car id do twin mp 70s. 1000 for both chargers and would be able to put out your 900 - 1000 whp. fast spool and easy to package.

They are pretty good about warranty work as well if you need anything. I have had issues with a few exhaust housings being mis-machined and thats really about it. 1 year just like the other manufactures, I have had pretty good luck with their turbos. They have a 88mm t6 flanged turbo in the works as well. From my understandings its pretty much a copy of the turbonetics 88

Cant wait to see the progress and how it turns out, sounds crazy

They are pretty good about warranty work as well if you need anything. I have had issues with a few exhaust housings being mis-machined and thats really about it. 1 year just like the other manufactures, I have had pretty good luck with their turbos. They have a 88mm t6 flanged turbo in the works as well. From my understandings its pretty much a copy of the turbonetics 88

Cant wait to see the progress and how it turns out, sounds crazy

88mm hmmm