85 supra mods?

bluethunderf150

7M swap is well documented and they are producing mounts now for a 1JZ swap. V-8 swaps are nice, but for the work that goes into them, why not just do a well-documented, proven swap?

You could even go the route that I did and turbocharge the 5M-GE that came in the car (depending on the condition of the engine, of course).

7M swap is well documented and they are producing mounts now for a 1JZ swap. V-8 swaps are nice, but for the work that goes into them, why not just do a well-documented, proven swap?

the v8 swaps are well documented and proven.

Best bang for the buck.

7M/1JZ > *

I wish I would have gone the 1JZ route with mine.

wanna bet $50 that i can 5.0 swap that just as cheap if not cheaper?

and still have good balance and great power?

Do it then. The 1jz 1jz and rb blocks are so much stronger then the 302 its not even funny.

older blocks are much thicker. but its the rpms that kill it. once the crank starts to flex, the block does not and CRACK they go.

but bang for the buck. i'll stick with my 5.hoes

older blocks are much thicker. but its the rpms that kill it. once the crank starts to flex, the block does not and CRACK they go.

but bang for the buck. i'll stick with my 5.hoes

I am not going to say whats the best but I know 1jz motors are dirt cheap, and can make 350+rwhp on stock twins and BPU mods.

I don't regret doing the NA-T on the SC300. I was saying I wished I did the 1JZ on my MkII Supra. :p

Everyone that I know who has sc300's and went turbo went either NA-T or 1jz and pound for pound the 1jz was cheaper in the long run, plus its looks that much more cleaner in the engine bay.

I am not going to say whats the best but I know 1jz motors are dirt cheap, and can make 350+rwhp on stock twins and BPU mods.

same with 5.0 drive trains. but i know, with mild bolt ons, what i can make one do at the drag strip.;)

i dont need 350+ rwhp to go run 12's:D

same with 5.0 drive trains. but i know, with mild bolt ons, what i can make one do at the drag strip.;)

i dont need 350+ rwhp to go run 12's:D

Same with the inline 6's on stock boost it dipped me almost into the 11's/ and trapping a best of 115. this is with BPU mods.

Same with the inline 6's on stock boost it dipped me almost into the 11's/ and trapping a best of 115. this is with BPU mods.

yeah but one would have to watch out for the hidden shot of spray adding a extra 200 hp to the factor.;)