85 supra mods?

bluethunderf150

but realistically, what would it cost to get a good 1jz, and swap it into the car and go click 11's?

seriously im asking.

Personally on the 1jz I think Biggu said he got his for 1200 shipped to his door do not quote me on that tho . You can find them used all day long as motor set's for around the same price. For a heavy ass sc300 to click off 11's would prolly need a bit of power and Tq . But I should of rephrased that when I ran my inline 6 it was not in a sc300 it was in a nissan lol

but realistically, what would it cost to get a good 1jz, and swap it into the car and go click 11's?

seriously im asking.

For the MkII's, it's not as much about the engine as it is the suspension, fitting a decent tire under one, and making sure the body isn't cheese.

There's very few suspension options for them anymore and the setup isn't the greatest (old IRS...), as well as the problem with the wheel wheels not being able to fit much rubber under them unless it's a P-Type car (fender flares, more sporty version). These cars are notorious for developing cancer...hell, my car's got the back half of another MkII Supra tacked on to it. :lol:

http://www.celicasupra.com has answers to a lot of these questions. There's only been one or two in the 9s. I wouldn't mind building another one someday to become one of the select few in the single digits.