I have razors edge pitbull puppies f/s

misfitzgsx

I have 6 pitbull puppies for sale *taking deposits right now.. there 2 days old.

Both parents are here at the house.. so you can see them..

The female *mother* is ukc registered

The male *father* i got screwed on his papers so no papers *I can explain if needed, but you can tell hes also razors edge..

Pick of the litter 500.00 and the rest will be 425.00 obo

I will workout deals and trades etc..

Pics are at 2 days old...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/misfitzgsx/IMG_0225.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/misfitzgsx/IMG_0226.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/misfitzgsx/IMG_0228.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/misfitzgsx/IMG_0234.jpg

Edited by misfitzgsx
Pics added.. I can get each pup if needed these are from yesterday 2 days old..

I would never buy a pup that is claimed to be UKC without papers, I went all the way to Texas to buy a coby american pitt bull and the guy claimed same issues with the papers, If the dog is registered you can pay and receive the papers. Just like dogs with under bites having and no papers with proof, they are not the same.

btw I got ur old car...

You are correct but I got my male from a guy here in town, he said the papers was on there way showed me the papers for his male and female, little did I know within 2 weeks he would up and move never to be found again, so with this I can't register my male...

I got screwed i know but these are some great looking pups and both parents are great tempered and will lick u to death.. And both have great stucture and heads..

I would never buy a pup that is claimed to be UKC without papers, I went all the way to Texas to buy a coby american pitt bull and the guy claimed same issues with the papers, If the dog is registered you can pay and receive the papers. Just like dogs with under bites having and no papers with proof, they are not the same.

btw I got ur old car...

You are correct but I got my male from a guy here in town, he said the papers was on there way showed me the papers for his male and female, little did I know within 2 weeks he would up and move never to be found again, so with this I can't register my male...

I got screwed i know but these are some great looking pups and both parents are great tempered and will lick u to death.. And both have great stucture and heads..

Sweet man make sure you keep her nice and clean! yeah that sucks about the papers , I wonder if there is anything you can do, because with them papers you could either sell them faster and for more money, might be worth your time.

Sweet man make sure you keep her nice and clean! yeah that sucks about the papers , I wonder if there is anything you can do, because with them papers you could either sell them faster and for more money, might be worth your time.

I tried they said I just need the parents reg numbers, but I can't get them cause the guy just up and left... I was so pissed but what can u do...

I tried they said I just need the parents reg numbers, but I can't get them cause the guy just up and left... I was so pissed but what can u do...

Had the something similar happen with my male AmStaff. It's never mattered to me, anyway. I've had an endless list of people wanting pups for I don't know how long. I'm not showing them, (dog show, etc), so I don't give a shit. YOu're an idiot if you look at my dogs and can't telll what they are. ;) Plus, I don't sell my dogs to get rich, I sell them to recoup losses. So, price is never affected by lack of papers for me.

So, in conclusion, lack of papers = eh. Good luck with your pups, I'd sure like to see some pics of the pups and parents.